Sad that crush doesn't want me?

Usually I never care, if a girl doesn't like me... that's okay.. it wasn't meant to be or we had differences.. or maybe she thought I was ugly... but I never cared... I respected her for being honest and moved on...

But I met and fell in love with this girl and I tried asking her out... I thought she liked me... she gave me a lot of mixed signals... I later found out she was in a serious relationship... She was very indirect...

I was hurt, someone else was holding her, loving her... it killed me inside...

So I accepted I wouldn't be with her, stopped talking to her... and we no longer are friends...

I did find out she is single now... And that hurts so much...

She will be dating other guys if she hasn't yet...

She will meet an amazing guy, who is a lot better than me... and be happy... and I won't ever be a part of her life..

I just feel really hurt and rejected and these feelings aren't going away...

I can't really ask her out, or talk to her because I've beyond blown my chance...

I talk to other girls, but I just lose interest and stop talking to them because I am only interested in my crush... no other girl will be her :(

So I don't know, what do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know that rejection hurts. . . its ok for you to hurt. If you've asked her once and she's said no. She's unlikely to change her mind. But I still think that she may owe you an apology for leading you on in the first place. Unless you read too much into it. Which does happen. . . a lot. You need to find a way to move on. Cut all contact with her, delete her off of all of your social media sites and stop checking up on her to find out what's happening in her life. Discover new hobbies, hang out with your friends more often I know that no other girl will be her. But see that as an advantage. If she did lead you on, then there's a chance that she knew exactly what she was doing. She doesn't really deserve you if she can do that with you. Keep talking to other women and keep your options open. I know its easier said than done but this is what happens when you put all your eggs in one basket. You've got to try moving on. Or else your emotions are going to get the better of you and will just eat away at you.

What Girls Said 2

• I have a similar situation, but it is a guy who just can't decide if he wants to be madly in love with me or hurt me and walk away, because he is damn scared to commit to anyone ever. I lost all hope the thirth time he came back and tried to win me over to believe he bow wants a relationship and then just told me once again he still isn't.
    I think you have a easier situation, you never really lost her... I mean she really had a reason not to be with you! She was in a relationship! And now she is single? ? Shouldn't you be happy now? You should contact her, just casually contact her...

I was in shock when she told me she was single... Literally in shock...

She talked about marriage and this guy, and I know she was complaining about him... So for some reason I thought she was just venting and loved him, otherwise she wouldn't have complained...

So I stopped talking to her, and finally I told myself... Is she is not single, I gotta move on...

So I talked to her... to find out she is single... and I was friendly to her that day, but she never messaged me back like she used to... This is when I realized she had changed...

Well, I think she just needs to be by herself and sort her things out. Do not take it too personally, it sounds more like she has had a very bumpy relationship and is now rather single than jumps into anything. Give her time and maybe you could try to talk to her once again, feel the ground and see if she still is into you, maybe ask her out just on a friendly base. If you feel like this is not a good option, then don't do it. Then you have to move on, which I know is a hard thing to do... I haven't even yet figured out how to let fully go.

• Go to the beach and yell at the wind. It helps. Yell all your feelings out. 😊
    Or you could always try to be friends with her, and see if she will give you a second chance. If you don't to do either of those, then you should really try to move on. Your choice. 😊

Yes letting my feelings out does help, but they keep coming back.

When I found out she had a boyfriend... I had a rough time getting over her. I realized that she was taken, I deserved someone who was single and loved me.

Finally I was almost over her, and I found out she was single now...

That was a shock to me...

Yeah, just move on. Don't let the feeling come back. I mean if you want to give it another shot, then go for it, but it is not the best choice.

What Guys Said 0