Love interest is also interested?

We both work at a mall.

I asked her out and she said "not sure when because I work at a daycare when I am not working here at this mall."

So I left her alone for a week. She then sends her co-worker to come talk to me. Her co-worker/friend then says "Jasmine will be working on Sunday. Are you also working on that day?" I said "No, only from Tuesdays through Saturdays. She then "You guys will see each other on Thursdays. I want you for Jasmine! Keep trying!"

I told the co-worker/friend that it seems like the girl wants me to leave her alone. Her reply: "NO!!! NOT TRUE!!!"

The co-worker/friend has since continued to bring up the girl from time to time and mentioned her schedule.

A few weeks later, she quit her daycare job to take up a second job at the same mall. I asked her what happened and she responds enthusiastically and says "I MOVED!" with a huge smile on her face.

I started talking to her again since then.

Does it also mean if my love interest is also interested but the interest is not "solid"? What do you guys think?

What Girls Said 1

• She sounds interested at least. Keep talking with her, maybe you can grab a drink or dinner after work someday. Checking out the food court together might be a easy/casual date.

But in general, when people say a love interest is also interested but the interest is not "solid"?, what is meant by that?

What Guys Said 1

• Its solid bro