My ex left some of her clothes at my house, what should I do with them?

So my ex girlfriend left two pairs of her jeans, a belt, and a shirt at my house.
We've been broken up for almost a month and do not contact one another anymore it's over between us and im single now. We still know each other's cell number but she hasn't contacted me about her clothing.
What should I do with her clothes?

When I see them they remind me of her when we used to be intimate.
Once in a while she asked me to put on her jeans or restrain her with the belt and it was a turn on for us both and she liked how I looked in them, and they still have her perfume scent on them.
Should I contact her to offer the clothes back? Should I keep them, I could use one of the jeans to get off or something ☺️ The belt looks plain enough to wear. The shirt I can't use. Or should I donate/sell the clothes if they are worth money?

2mo I sent her a text explaining her clothes are here does she want them back and all I got in response was No. 😕
2mo Any more opinions on this matter?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just toss or donate them. They're a reminder you don't need, and she doesn't seem to care about them.

I sent her a text explaining her clothes are here does she want them back and all I got in response was No. 😕

I didn't tell you to contact her about it, because I knew this would happen. So back to my original recommendation, donate them. She doesn't care, and you having them won't help you move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would text her or email her saying there in a bag by the front porch and pick them up in you want them , but don't go to her place or try and deliver them in person to her , give her the option to pick them up. if she doesn't come within a few days just donate them to a thrift store

well your free to do what you want with them at this point , thrift store , garbage whatever you want

What Girls Said 10

• If you are no longer interested in her, then just put the clothes away in a box and store them for a bit. She may at some point try to use her clothes as a convo starter. If you do want her back, then that's your convo starter lol.

Interesting, but people are saying I must give them back and contact her right away. Do I really have to?

I'm sorry. Do as your friends said then. Donate them.

• You should return them so then you can end up talking about old times and have sex again.

Throw them out

• Give them back. You can both get closure then

If she lives in a gated community and I can't just leave them out, the only way she will know I have them is to contact her. But she also could of contacted me asking for them back just as easily and has not, Mabye she doesn't want them back because to do so she would have to talk to me again?

Great!! There you go :D Either chuck them out or donate them to charity :)

• Lame!

How so?

Just watch porn

• Give them back to her.

Definitely this! Why is it so hard to realize this?

Okay then you're free to throw them away.

• BURN BURN BURN

• Drop them off with someone or in front of her door if you dont wanna see her in my opinion

• if she work and you know where she works. drop off there.
    otherwise, donate.

• Text her she left her clothes at your place and if she wants them back. She probably forgot about them.

I got rid of everything from my exes. They dont want it then it goes in the trash. Why punish myself by seeing their crap every day?

I could use the belt though

• What woman dresses like that anyway? You were dating a man not a woman;-)

She was sexy and since when is jeans and a t shirt not feminine LOL

What Guys Said 12

• If she has expresses interest in getting them back just drop them off in her mailbox or something.

I don't know... that belt looks nice.

She wore the belt often but I think it's unisex

• Wear them. Come on.

Told you man !! Wear them wih pride. They're yours now !!

What should I keep out of them in your opinion?

• If you do not know her address then you can not send them to her in a box. Your only option is to donate them and be rid of them. You do not want them to be "accidentally found" by a nosey girlfriend or worse your next partner.

Just my opinion

• Return them. Show you are the bigger person and more mature about the whole situation. If you can't face her give them to a mutual friend to give her and text her that you gave them to so and so to give her.

I don't talk to anyone who talks to her she lives with her parents in a gated community. I'm texting her to see if she responds.

There is your answer. I say keep them in back of the closet, never know when you might turn into a hornet animal and literally tear the clothes off someone leaving them nothing to wear ;)

• sell em

you should have replied with a #whocaresthenimgonnasellem
      like, she can be rude somewhere else but not in your life man

Agreed

• donate for homeless people

• Don't sell them, that's fucked, and shows immaturity. Just drop them off at her house in a bag, leave it on her porch.

She lives in a gated community and you can't get in without permission...

I don't speak to anyone she knows

• Throw them in the trash. Or burn them if it will make you feel better. This question didn't truly need to be asked, the answer is that obvious.

• Option A: Ebay!
    Option B: Good birthday gift for your next girlfriend!

Just kidding by the way lol

EBay them for 99 cents and get yourself a new girl

• give em back.

• Where them and crossdress

• If it were the other way around, she would have destroyed them and you wouldn't have been able to do anything about it...
    but if you destroy them, she will have you charged for destruction of property.

I suggest you put it in a box, and leave it in the garage until she comes looking for it. That way when you get it for her, she will see that you didn't bothering giving a fuck about it.

She hasn't bothered to contact me about them, it's almost been a month. We don't have contact anymore. Mabye she doesn't want them back?

Well after 6 months... if you have tried to get them to her and have had no luck (and have proof)
      Shred the shit.