How do guys have success on Tinder?

I RARELY get a phone number, and they almost always eventually ghost for no apparent reason. Recently a girl asked me to go out the second day we texted though which has never happened before.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's honestly pretty easy. Here's a guy I fell for - and I know many other women did, too:

1. He has very simple pictures - one headshot, two that show his passion for flying, and one that shows his body, which is muscular, but WITH clothes on. You don't need to be handsome, but the pictures need to have a high quality. Oh and please skip on those stupid half-naked selfies in the gym or profile pics with other people. Very annoying.
    2. His biography is very simple, again - he talks about the fact he has been to college (= intelligent), has his own company (= ambition and money), works out regularly (= good body, healthy and active), travels a lot (= adventurous mindset) and is respectful towards everyone (= what women doesn't want to be treated with respect). Obviously not everyone has his own company and stuff, but I'm sure you have other things you want to highlight. Please don't put your height in your bio, it's stupid.
    3. His opening message started with a date proposal. Basic point is, don't start with a lame message such as 'hi whats up' because that'll give a guaranteed response rate of 0. If you like something that you see, then GO for it, don't wait! But make sure your date proposal is fun and exciting, and also doesn't sound too desperate lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's probably a 3 to 1 ratio of guys to girls so it s going to be hard, you need to stand out from the rest

What Girls Said 1

• Just write on ur bio that u jizz money and u will be getting 120487563739 msgs a day guaranteed

What Guys Said 8

• They're overall (by mainstream standards) good looking.

They're white. Statistically white men overwhelmingly do the best on all dating sites.

I've put up polls on here and I average around 7.5, and I'm white.

Well, the girl who asked me out is pretty attractive, and she has a really good job

• It's all about looks.

• No clue, I don't have a Facebook or Tinder.

• M not even bragging but I've matched with over a hundred girls on tinder in last 2 months and been out with a couple of them as well while my better looking mates hardly get a match. I'm not sure how that thing works, really.

• I hate it because I'm so close to the border so I get mainly americans, or the match is actually a scam. Not many girls I find on there that are somewhat sane and attractive. It's like a dumb down version of plenty of fish.

• Take better pictures.
    Make sure bio simple but clear.
    If you get matched, start conv by saying their names first instead of 'hi' or 'hey'
    Try to be casual and don't pressure them to go out.

• Chu' need to be handsome.

• be in top 5 best looking guys on tinder within a 100 km radius or look exotic else dont bother