Anyone dated/dating a bad texter?

Anyone have experience dating one or are currently dating one? I like a guy, who lives far away and I have discovered his texting habits are terrible. I know its not disinterest because I have dealt w/disinterested guys through texting and usually they drop out of the picture completely. This guy tho, I am making a trip to visit him, is interested, but a bad texter. He sends me sweet texts, but can drop out the convo just like that and not answer for hours. When we Skype though we talk for hours and I can tell he is focused on me. The texting thing is something I am get used to and its not a deal breaker for me. How do you deal w/your partners bad texting habits?

Most Helpful Guy

• The girl I'm talking to is a bad texter. She usually responds with one or two words, and that bothers me cause we can't have a conversation like that.
    I know she really likes me cause she always wants to meet up, but when it comes to texting, she's awful.
    I just deal with it, not much I can do. She even has acknowledged that she's a bad texter, but as long as it's just texting and not when we're in person, I'm ok with that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the bad texter <

What Guys Said 3

• Nah, slow yes, but not bad, I've had friends in real life who were bad texters before though.

• Yeah I have many times.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0