Should I date my internet friend who lives 9500miles away from me?

There's this guy whom i met on whisper. He used to be really depressed and cutting was a usual thing for him. He lives in San pedro sula which is the worlds most dangerous city and his dad doesn't care much about him. The main reason for his depression is that his internet bff killed herself and wrote in a note that she loved him. He loved her back. I started comforting him and he slowly started getting better. today, after about 2 months he is pretty good and is a bit happy. And im in love with him since the day we met.

What Guys Said 2

• God no!!

You wrote this:
    "He used to be really depressed and cutting was a usual thing for him. "

That is all you need to know to not date your Internet friend even if he was 9.5 centimeters away from you.

• I am not a supporter of long distance relationships but I have seen them work, especially if the two individuals have never met as it is a totally different dynamic to dating. If that's what your heart says then go for it ;)

What Girls Said 0