Why White women/girls hate Indian men with a passion ?

Your personal opinion on this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some reasons may be that many of them tend to be nerds, pervs, creeps, they smell bad, they have annoying accents, bad manners, awkward social skills, and most importantly, they don't treat women as equals and fetishize them. Also, they seem to be very feminine and weak and nonathletic and women tend to like the opposite of that in their their men.

• Thanks. So which race of guys do you prefer?

• no. this is getting annoying. lets end this.

• Yep fine. I won't ask you those sort of questions :)) Any topics that you love to talk about and share your emotions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Many white women are weary of Indian men because:

1. Many Indian men have fetish for white skin. They don't see the white woman as a human being but as sex object.

2. Many Indian men tend to not consider white women as wife material and just something for for X number of years before dropping them for an Indian woman. Many Indian men and women do not have control of their lives, they let their family dictate heavily their life course, job prospect and who they should date and marry. So when the time comes for marriage, many Indian men give into family pressure and drop a lovely, white girlfriend to get with a woman who their family will accept.

3. Many Indian men tend to WHITE KNIGHT white women. i. e. They still heavily have an inferiority complex with white skin and think they have to prove they are worthy of being with her. This does not work because of female nature (hypergamy).

• Thanks for your opinion. I can see your point, but the thing is 'Black guys' have similar mentality yet white women use them for sex and don't care whether they are going to be in a relationship or not. So some white girls end up being single-mothers.

So why is it that white women would give it up easily to black guys, but with Indian guys they won't?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 10

• I don't hate all Indian men by default. Out of the many that I've encountered or just seen on the street, though... social norms like standing in line or not completely cutting you off on the side-walk/road seem lost on them. I've also had a few bad encounters where Indian men followed me and made lewd, sexual comments for months on end whenever I'd see them at places I frequent like my local gym.

Is that because they're Indian? No. Is that because that's how Indian culture is and they practice it here in Canada? More likely. Either way, I don't like surrounding myself with people with such behaviours.

• Thanks. I am pretty sure you would have experienced such behaviour from other race of guys? Correct me if I am wrong.

• yup. A black guy has yet to make me feel uncomfortable or not 100% safe.

• Well, sorry on behalf of other East Indian guys. I certainly would have been easy-going and decent with you. Hope you meet someone like that.
      All the best.

• not all but most are socially awkward.. maybe that's the reason... but of course many are cool people and are dope to hang out with..

• I definitely don't hate Indian men with a passion... I don't hate anyone with a passion except murderers, terrorists, rapists, etc. If you are none of those then I probably won't have a problem with you.

• Thanks. What is your ethnicity, if you don't mind?

• fair enough. So I assume you are not sexually attracted to East Indian guys too?

• lol man, it would depend on the guy. She probably wouldn't say no to avan jogia or sidharth malhotra for being east indian and she would say no to a white guy like steve buscemi.

• I'm not a white woman but I'll answer anyways, I don't hate indian men.

• I don't hate anyone.

• I don't really know any to hate.

• I don't hate anyone. What a generalization.

• I don't...

• Thanks. You seem very sweet and wise.

• Interesting. Which country are you from? You don't have to tell !!

• oh sorry. You are from Norway. My mistake ;)

• We don't. But due to their culture, they seem yucky because they have bad attitudes toward women and they say creepy things. It's all about their behavior.

• Thanks. But I have seen many white guys or any other race of guys have bad attitudes towards men, yet girls are clingy and hold onto them tight. Also I could say western culture is yucky because women don't seem to have morals and would easily cheat on their boyfriend.

• bcoz they kinda clingy and annoying... also, i just dont like brown skin, dark eyes and hair on guys...

• so u would reject:
      a. Avan jogia
      b. Johnny depp
      c. Zayn malik
      d. Sidharth malhotra
      e. Marcello alvarez
      f. Adam rodriguez
      and a huge list because of brown skin, dark eyes and hair?

• @shipoopi
      why u so sure i woudnt reject them? as i said i am not attracted to brown skin, dark eyes and hair on guys! all those guys u listed not attractive 4 me even on 1%
      get over urself!
      i am attracted to nordic type guys, deal with it!

• Kay 😂😂

What Guys Said 15

• Daaamn, I'm not even Indian and some these answers are pretty rough to read, lol. :o

Well for what it's worth, I don't judge certain groups from what they might be like online --- since I've seen and keep in mind that online forums attract a lot of trashy people and trashy opinions in general from ALL races and genders --- but I've grown up and gone to school in diverse neighborhoods in America at least. And from my in-person experiences, the Indian people I've known in my life --- many of whom are immigrants not born in the US --- were overall just people like anybody else. Whether they were awkward or smooth, cool or dorky, nice or mean, or unattractive or handsome depended on the guy as an individual.

So don't worry, Indian dudes. The future gets better for "undesirable" groups day by day.

• Thanks. You seem like a saviour. Do you have any tricks up your sleeve to shift the situation to a positive level for Indian guys?

• Yes, I know a trick or two. :D

Trick #1: Don't carry on conversations with girls like Mydnite, lol! She just put down your ethnicity in almost every conceivable way, dude. You're wasting the time of both of you trying to talk to her. Spend your time with people who are better for your health.

Trick #2: Don't make assumptions about what girls like, as you did for some girls here. Nobody likes to be analyzed, so trying to tell them what they like will put girls off.

Trick #3: Surround yourself with people who are positive for you. Forget racist, ignorant, or closed-minded girls. Remember your experiences with open-minded nice girls who were at least open to your ethnicity (or seemed like it), especially in times when you run into girls who shut you or your ethnicity down. This will keep you from going insane, or from thinking that the whole world is out to get you, or from thinking that everything is doom and gloom for your group. xD

• Nice bro.

• dude its just racist minds here speaking all the shit... its how they see...
    if a white guys says - you are hot to a girl - they take it has a compliment or romantic... but when an Indian guys comments the same- its creepy.
    please stop stereo types... as if u people receive creepy texts only from Indian's... you all receive creepy texts from all the races but... its easy to blame one from a bunch... because it has a noticeably high population:(
    people who are commenting so rude speaking about social skills and bad manners

• Thanks. Very true. It just sucks how cruel the world is. I was unaware of those stereotypes in western countries until people talked and I observed it.

• chill anyway... haters keep hating and winners keep winning :)

• yeah you are right i guess. Like Tupac said, " keep ya head up high".

I know I am a bad muthaf***a and don't mess with me people ;)

• I think that's generalization... some of the Indian guys may have acted creepy or bad with white females and may have given other Indian guys who don't act like thst a bad name...

But I think many white females also don't find Indian guys attractive and may think of them as low class... or something.. so that's why but I don't know but it's sad a bit... :-(

• Thanks. But how come white females don't think of Black guys as low-class?

• great. I guess Indian girls are very beautiful and intelligent though to understand the reality.

• Ofcourse Indian girls are great no doubt

• Uh...

they don't

• Thanks. What is your racial background, if you don't mind?

• Fyi he had many white friends and no shortage of dates with white girls, so yeah.

• Interesting. Just some exceptional cases I guess !!

• So far most people would rather have no breast. I wonder why though?

• Because Indian men stink, are usually ugly, and are butthurt that they can't get white girls. Which is too bad because Indian women are ugly.

• Thanks. You must b a butthole white dude.

• I've seen indians hitting up on women and it just turns out creepy, not "passionate". Sorry to say, but what is acceptable in your culture is not acceptable in ours.

• Thanks. Possibly as reason I guess.

• Yeah, it doesn't mean everybody is that way. I have a friend (female) that has been traveling a lot and working for/with 3 indian guys, and each of them behaved in a way that could in our culture be considered as sexual assault. It's due to mostly cultural differences, they are not bad people for that since they haven't even realized it's unacceptable.

And I myself have been working for Indian people (freelancing) and also has seen similair pattern of behaviour towards women.

• In what way did they act to be considered sexual assault?

• Because they smell like curry lol

• Thanks. But if that was the case, non-curry smelling guys should get girls , left and right?

• Granted theyre not awkward or something then yes, why not

• Maybe. haha

• Cuz white women want it big like I am, so they don't go to Gandhi lookin' Hindus ;)

• Thanks. There are different looking guys from India, just like any other races. I have seen good-looking turkish guys as well as ugly ass ones. Gandhi was an old man when he was popular in pics.

• It depends on the guy. Some Indian guys could be cool

• Thanks for the hope bro.

• waiting for @jxpxtxr to answer :-D

• I basically second what @Mydnite said, and no, it's not my "random opinion" but literally matches up with my own experience with plenty of Indian guys perfectly.

• i have never really been told i smell bad, by indians or even any of the foreigners lol. South indians tend to use a lot of coconut oil on their head and face which smells awful and you are in really good health, so you probably would have no weird body odour unless u skip taking a bath a lot or something ha ha. Just smelled my hand, it smells a bit like egg because i ate 2 raw ones few minutes back

• like i've said, you wouldn't be aware of it yourself

• Lol so many BS stereotypes. Would love to see how uptight white women would get with the stereotypes they're labelled with.

• Thanks even though you talk BS right now !!

• Your reply was BS too

• you can see the comments of some of the women above. Can't you see how rough and raw their comments were. The assumptions were absolutely horrible. To top it of, guys give their support as well with their BS.

• So many generalisations in a single question...

• Thanks. You could say that bro. But this seems to be the case overall.

• They are misogynistic. Backward in their thinking. Often vulgar and disrespectful. They can be physically abusive. They come from a culture that is practically pro-rape, and pro-acid attacks.

It's changing, granted. But for many women, not quick enough.

A typical indian male on the internet fetishises white western women because he thinks they are overtly sexual and willing to fuck anyone. In his mind, if you're a white woman, you're a perpetually horny slut.

• Great points. Agree. I should have wrote that too, but i think i would have run out of the max # of characters allowed :P

• It's funny how you guys come up with those assumptions when most rapes are committed by white men across the globe or behind closed doors. Also white women are easy in general. It is a proven fact. Hell I know a lot of white women who have sex with random strangers in front of their children. Absolutely disgusting and indecent !!

• Honestly dude, why do you want someone who's sucked 100 dicks, spreads chlamydia, hates you for your race, thinks she's the best of the best and the most entitled? Someone who can't cook, doesn't even wash her butt, spends more than she can afford, cares too much about appearances, and smells rotten downstairs? Are you really that crazy for white skin?

• Thanks. You got a great point couz. I am not crazy for white skin. I love girls of all races. I have found sexy girls in all races in my life. Just curious why white women have the mentality !!

• Trust me man, they aren't worth your time. They hit the wall once they turn 27-30 and are pretty much trouble thereafter. They're also generally far less trustworthy than women of other races/cultures. All you need to know, is that any woman from any culture would be an absolute whore for you behind closed doors - they can dress skimpy and all just like white American anglo women do in public.

• you make a lot of sense. You are one awesome guru !!