Is this Fu.. ed up?

So me and this girl met online and we talked everyday for about a month. I was going through a break up and so was she. She lives in another state and in the military. Anyways we got really were into each other and she told me she was leaving for deployment soon. I've never done this before so I told her I was going to buy a plane ticket to visit her for a week and we will have a memorable time. She was so excited and immediately she started making plans for when I got there. So I buy the ticket and a couple days before she meets a guy on tinder she told me that but she said they were just hanging out. Well I get here and all of sudden she's head over heels for some guy she just met. She doesn't want to hangout much or if she does she wants to bring him along all the time. So wow is that messed up? I mean I know we're not dating or anything but literally went out of my way to see this girl for her to ditch me for a guy she just met. I'm chillin in her bed right now and we're gonna talk about things when she gets off work. But seriously why is she doing this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Jesus Christ that is a suckish situation. Sorry about that! Definitely tell her how you're feeling because that is messed up.

I did. She almost cried cause she really didn't think I liked her. She kept saying I'm sorry, and that she ruined everything!

We did have sex the first night I got here but we were drunk the next day she said she didn't like me like that and she only thought I came to visit Hawaii not her... I'm confused

Oh my goodness she is crazy

Most Helpful Guy

• never go out of your way for a girl who is not your girlfriend for a long time, or your wife its simply unappreciated.

What Girls Said 3

• Looks like you she placed you in the friendzone for sometime. That you are actually still there after all of this is beyond me. Go to the bar and meet a random chick and bring her with you. Why ask for explanations?

Never gonna do this again, that's for sure. Now I'm stuck in Hawaii with no one to hang with :/

But. It's. Hawaii! Go hang out at the tiki bars and mingle. You never know. But yes, don't do it again. Online illusions are easy to create. The reality is always so different which is probably why going out to meet someone new right now... in HAWAII... is difficult for you to imagine.

• thats messedup sorry to hear it its really unfortunate

• Clearly she's desperate...

I think she is. Like really not even one week and she had him on her screen saver.

Well have you spoke to her about the situation?

Yeah and even if that she's still not making at least am attempt to hangout. Yesterday she had off all day so I asked could we hangout and she just said let me see what the plan is first... she went with her friends and hen texted me later that night she spent the night there and she was going home... then I asked can we hangout then then she said she had work and needed sleep. But she's still texting me like all day

What Guys Said 1

• Lol welcome to online dating. First come first served. It sucks but perhaps she would be willing to try you out in bed see if your better there. She probably feels like shit about it.

She does we talked about it apparently she was oblivious that I liked her. Which I call lies...

Ya, she probably didn't see it because of c@ck blindness (yes it's real, not a true descriptive of the psychological stuff behind it but still a useable explanation)