How long has it been since your last relationship?

Have you been on dates? Hooked up? If still single, why has it been difficult for you?

Thanks guys x

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a nihilistic complex and certainly more pessimistic outlook of our world and our reality altogether. I mean how does one with such will ever have the incentive or motivation to really actually date anybody anymore? Even then, I can't hide this forever within me since I know that it would eventually be discovered by my partner if I were in a relationship. And then I'd expect them to leave in the end no matter what, thus even if I were in a relationship it will lead to self sabotage or otherwise I end it quicker than imagined and tell them it's really for their own good.

Unless they and I have very close to or exactly the same outlooks in the very first place or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• About a year and a half since my last serious relationship. I dated two guys for short and had a one night stand once since then.

Why is it difficult? Because I'm too picky and weird, it's hard to find someone I actually like and I'm compatible with. I'm not really searching, though. I just go with the flow.

What Guys Said 10

• Kicked wife out in December
    Have a pet (by that I mean a female friends with benefits that I put a leash on but is not a relationship)

• Its been 2 years. No, I haven't been on any dates or hooked up since.

I am still single because I need more confidence before I can form another relationship with someone. In order to fix that, all I've been doing lately is physically bettering myself. Its difficult though because I get discouraged a lot.

• been about a year and a half

I don't have time to go around and look for females due to work and stuff, and dating sites are just useless. 2 Weeks into college and girls don't talk to me so I'm kind of in a rut, so pretty much no contact with girls for that year and a half.

• A couple of years ago. Still single, I date for the purpose to court then marriage. It's difficult to find a women with similar beliefs and character.

• A year or so... I've hooked up with a few girls in the meantime, yeah. Just kind of not wanting anything serious for now.

• 6 years :3

• why
    are u single :p

• hooked up with a few girls but its not easy to find a girl who wants the same things i want

• 11 years

• Around 1 year. :/

What Girls Said 8