Guys, if a cute girl you barely know and never noticed before asked you out out of the blue, how would you feel?

I'm getting tired of doing nothing. I like this guy but he is not aware of my existence, we're just acquaintances. I want to ask him out.

Has it ever happened that someone you never thought about asked you out and you became interested? He's single and he once said that I'm cute. He greets me with a smile every time we bump into each other.

3mo For all of you who said yes, can you help me out on how to actually do it? :D I don't have his number, but I have him on facebook. I'm thinking about sending him a message there, because it's hard in person he's always with someone can't get him alone. What should I write in the message? :)

13

Most Helpful Guy

• First reaction is she wants sex. That may be condescending but for a person I don't know to ask me out just because they think I'm cute and don't know me? Your talking pure physical attraction so I think I need to stock up on condoms.
    If I know her vaguely - as in we've had slight conversation from time to time and I at least know her name - I wouldn't be freaked out nor would I think anything sexual. I'd think this girl knows what she wants and doesn't play games waiting for it, she's a go getter. Just my thoughts though I'm not really put off by forward women but some guys really are for some reason

What Guys Said 12

• I'd say yes. Just be like, "Um, O M G, you are like so hawt! I like totally want to be your girlfriend and give you smooches and stuff."
    Then see what his response is on Facebook.

• the problem is that u dont know him well
    talk to him on fb to get to know each other
    than ask him out

• I'd be surprised, but I'll probably say yes if I'm single and thinks she's cute.

• Respond positively and i would say yes.

• I'd be flattered, and if she seemed cool then sure, why not go for it?

• A display of interest on your part could be the start of something wonderful. A lot of guys are hesitant to make the first move. And I expect most guys would be flattered. Are you ok with it if he say's 'no'?

• Happy because a girl wants me! besides i'm too shy to ask hee out

• If you wanna succeed in a love confession when he doesn't even know you, there's 2 conditions.
    1. You have to be above his standards, 2. He has to be not in love with anyone. If these 2 are met, you're all set.

• Well, if there was no attraction before then it can spark some when we find out she is interested, but it does not happen inmediately. I've had girls I didn't really know ask me out and I turned them down because I wasn't interested but sometimes that would change later on because I knew she was an option.

As for what you should say, be direct about it. We don't like when a girl beats around the bush. Tell him that you'd like to know if he would be interested in a date.

• irritated
    flattered
    confused

that was the only time when it happened to me. But I was only mistaken by someone else. So make sure it is the right one ;)
    But I would have said yes

• I would think to myself: "This bitch wants the Dick! Imma get me some tonight!"

• A girl asking me out, is going to get a yes. She deserves a chance, after overcoming so much fear to do the asking.