What really makes a guy a bad boy? Details please?

Please give details as to why they attract more women. don't just say they some across as confident, they are not a push over and boring like a nice guy. give examples and details please.
I find it interestingly that one girl here said that I don't completely understand why she got turned on sexually by the bad boy let her be banged day one, as opposed to nice gay day 31, and she still complained saying that the nice should gay be thankful even though he had to wait so long
, So some girls aren't sexually attracted /turned on /inspired by other things like good looks, body physice, sense of humor etc? also is there any limits on how bad can they be? waht is an example of a bad boy being too bad

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its because a lot of girls fantasize about being dominated. Bad boys are like... a risk. And they're trouble. And they like that. They want to be a rebel and take that chance. OR, they may be trying to be that "one girl" that is able to change them from a "bad boy" to a nice guy.

Sheee said it all! :D

@feminismisnarcissism whaata? You don't agree?

@WoOolfy I do agree and loved your chesire cat gif, that's why i laughed :)

Most Helpful Guy

• it's truly about confidence.

you can't be the one that's there to be exploited.. you have to be mysterious and interesting and carefree... and really needs to be real (for it to work). If you act like that, you have your pick of women.

further-women love a challenge, and they are also monkey see monkey do... so if a girl knows other girls like you-the odds of them liking you go up a lot. pretty soon you have a domino effect.. even when they don't know about each other it's almost like they can smell the pussy on you.

Next-be really, really, really good in bed-as that keeps them coming back AND keeps them talking about you... suddenly their whole circle of friends wants to fuck you.

frankly it can be exhausting.

What Girls Said 8

• Bad boys take charge and they have exactly what they want. My little brother is bad to the bone and has this view that he likes all women, but only loves one. He is hilarious and is in charge of his bro gang. He has a very soft spot for children so seeing how this A-hole loves and cares for children does crazy things for the girls. He treats girls like underwear and this makes them all compete for the one slot. Sadly, the hoe of the town always seems to take this position because the hoe spreads her attention around. This is intriguing for the bad boy because it's the only girl not trampling over the other girls for his attention. It's a sad thing really.

• ahh the bad mysterious druggie boys that the girl thinks is hot and fun... dude i am in that steriotypical situation. he has charms, its called they are strategic. you wouldn't understand even if i told you. they make you feel for them. you really do think you can change them.

how do you know I would not understand? do not be lazy to explain

i am not asking you why you love them, i am asking what is it that they do

I don't know, I already explained in my first answer. They are strategic.

• punch babies, nothing says "I'm bad" like a dude punching innocent babies in the face

• I'll answer this because I'm attracted to bad boys. Not bad like have a criminal record bad, but someone who doesn't do things by the book, knows how to drink, smokes weed, but responsibly. Tattoos, if he knows how to fight, bonus! As long as he doesn't pick fights!
    Also knows how to drive and isn't a prissy pants. Basically girls like guys with higher testosterone than we have. It's the classic chivalry meets knight in shining armour thing we go for.
    We want a protector, someone who will stand up for us when we need backup, someone with stronger personalities than ours. Girls who are attracted to bad boys simply put like masculine men.

• A guy pursuing a woman without good real intentions a. k. a only to get in her pants

• if the guy is confident and well dressed (wears a polo shirt with collar up) and if he is dominant

describe dominant, give examples

if he is tall, strong, deep voice, relaxed and in bed if he takes charge of the girl such as making us deepthroat his c**k, choking, grabbing us by the neck etc

• 😂😂 cause you wanna be the one girl who can handle him

• I don't think it has anything to do with being truly bad. Only bad and heavily baggaged girls like mean guys or criminals. I think people are drawn to those who seem comfortable in their own skin and not worried about following the rules all the time.

what rules?

Like, some people are very rigid and uncompromising. Others are more flexible and use context to make up their own mind and accommodate others.

What Guys Said 8

• You have to be attractive and assertive with a IDGAF attitude.

• It's ATTRACTIVE bad boys they like.

• drug addiction
    criminal behaviour
    violent reactions
    feeling of recklessness
    assholism
    ... and so forth. if one girl fall for one of more of those traits she's just as shallow as it gets man.

• Most girl are turned on by initiative and assertiveness. It's just "bad boys" have these in spades. However, they are also turned on by determation, ambition and kindess. Traits that matured nice guys exhibit.

• Jesus it's like we're in middle school. What makes him attractive is that they're usually charismatic and the girl falls for it

• Still dont know, just fellow bad boy get thr result still fog in my head.

• Chicks LOVE assholes... even if they don't want to admit it!

• Give me an answer, but make sure it's not true and not something I've been told 100's of times before (because it's true.)

Tell me something i can agree with, which validates my misconceptions about the world, damn it!