Girlfriends parents caught us having sex, I am 23 she is 21, parents are freaking out but We are both adults, please help?

Like I said, we are both in university and she commutes to school, and lives at her parents house, I live at the dorm, I can't bring her back. So we were at her house screwing around and her parents came home and caught us pretty much, don't want to go into details, but the thing is, we are both in our 20s so don't know why the parents are freaking out, the father told me to get out and never come back, lol, what does he think I'm 16, if I wanna bang his daughter I can, what's the deal?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... its kind of a tough question. How long have you been dating? You are both adults... however, it it her parents house so you kind of have to respect that. If you've only been together for a handful of months its definetley crossing the line. My mom allowed my boyfriend to live at my house but we were together for 3 years and we were in our 20's as well. Yes we did stuff... but it was never loud enough for her to hear.

Most Helpful Guy

• there's this thing called "locking the door" but put yourself in his position bro, how'd you feel if someone was banging your daughter in your house?

What Girls Said 3

• First of all #1 she is still their daughter, un married and living in her parents house. Therefore it is their business. It is wrong, disrespectful and immoral to do that in another persons home. Period. That is total disrespect. She better be thankful their not looking to kick her out or force her to break up with you. Whatever she does outside the home is her business. Insides the home, its her parents busy. Again, it is wrong no matter what age or stage in your life your in. If I had a daughter or son and I found that out I would be extremely pissed, call my husband, and we will deal with them concerning that or they can be ready to pack their bags. That is not accepted here or in my house. Even if you locked the door, they would still be very angry and pissed that is was done where? INSIDE THEIR HOUSE. You need to understand and respect that, and she most of all should know better, or her parents is going to look at you the wrong way and dislike you.

If you have an issue about this, then you better make an appointment to speak to her parents with your girlfriend and apologize. That was very rude. Again remember, their house, their rules. If she doesn't like it, let her move out. Its not about being an adult, its call respect.

• Lol I think they just feel disrespected b/c y'all we're doing that in their house... plus you getting caught not really a good thing

• Because it's disrespectful under their roof. And they clearly still see her as a child.

What Guys Said 3

• It's still their child. I'm sure you wouldn't want to walk in on your parents having sex anymore then they want to see you having sex.

• How would you feel if you caught your daughter having ex in your house?

When you have kids you'll understand. Give him time he'll get over it. Just don't fuck her at her house anymore, go apologize to him and it'll be ok

• Have you ever heard of a door lock?