What should I do?

Got this girl's number we went out on a date. I told people what happened with the subconscious signs, like self grooming, eye contact, smiling, laughing, she talked a lot and fast. She stayed a lot longer then I thought, 4 hours. Went to her car talked, caught her licking her lips. She told me some rather personal stuff about her parents losing their house. Said good bye. few days later Sent her a text saying lets do it again soon I don't wanna wait to long before we do it again, then she said no I don't want to either. texted each other schedules. and then I asked for a second date and have gotten no answer. Its been a week now. What do I do. Some said wait a month before texting her, some say do it now. some say give up. what do I do HELP

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she run out of credit or something.

try calling her that way you know she definitely get the message. maybe if stuff is happening at home then there is too much on her mind right now so forgot all about it.

call her and just be a friend to talk to first, makes sure everything is ok with her, then bring up meetin again once you now everything is ok. but showing that your there for her to talk to will show her that you do generally care for her. x

• How long should I wait to call her, its been a week but some have said wait three more so a month is that to long. We also have to consider that she my be on the fence if she likes me or not. and if I call to soon I come off a desperate right?

• Then once you know she is fine be like oh did you get my text or so do you fancy going out somewhere soon.

even if she is not ok you can be like oh do you wanna go somewhere to take your mind off of everything.

• Ok so I texted her , I know, and she responded and we actually had an exchange, asked how she was, she asked how I was. I asked her how her "new business" oppurtunity was going and Apparently she has been extremely busy that she hasn't been able to start. I asked her playfully like is there light at the end of the tunnel to where things will settle down and the exchange just dropped. (keep in mind it was around the time she started work) anyway now what?

What Guys Said 1

• All those signs suggest that she was really attracted to you. You probably could have cut the date short and given her a kiss as well, those things may have helped, but it seemed like you made a great impression overall.

Maybe call her once, leave a nice, confident, simple but SHORT message (if you don't get her) saying you hope everything's OK and to hit you up when she's ready to hang out again. Maybe throw in a joke or something you two shared on the date to spark her memory of how fun the date was. (I don't know, I'm inexperienced with girls and the "right" things to say, but that's what I'd say anyway. I believe in being simple, honest, straightforward.) Then don't contact her again until she contacts you. Best of luck.

• What do you mean by not totally into me?

• Not calling (but texting instead) may have been a mistake, because 1) calling shows more confidence, 2) you can tell if she "sounds" happy or interested, which you can't tell through text, and 3) if you ask you out over the phone, she has to answer you, and you can gauge her interest level by how she responds.

By "not totally into you", I mean she would have responded to your last text if she was really interested. There's a slimmer chance that she still likes you, but is actually very busy.