2 dates and no kiss. Is this normal?

I have been dating a guy and after our first date nothing happened but he texted me everyday. We had another date and I even met his friends but he doesn't make any move, the only thing that he has done is touching my hand like for 5 seconds.

I mean, we were alone in his car and I waited for like 20 seconds and he did not try anything, he just said goodbye.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably scared of rejection. I mean two dates. Unless you asked him out, I'm pretty sure he's attracted to you. If you are desperate, for a kiss, you can do it too, as long as it's the right moment. You don't want to make him feel as if you've got to make the first move, because it makes a guy feel bad about himself and you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he is just shy? Might take him a little longer to make a move. Or you could lean in and meet him halfway

What Guys Said 8

• He respects you and if you want something else then remember there's always silence before the storm ;)

• Ya, what a pussy. He shoulda just forced himself on you instead of waiting for a clear signal that you wanted to be kissed.

• yikes... yeah he was working up the courage. Poor guy couldn't pull the trigger. It takes a while to learn when to go for it. That dreaded "head pull back" is the fucking worst and we want to avoid that.

• Initiate it yourself?

• Do you show him signals that you want to be kissed? Have you even flirted with him?

• what are you expecting to happen?

• Yea every bodies different

• he is shy give him a kiss next time you see him

What Girls Said 1

• Grab a handful of his hair and go for it! 💋