How can I not be sad about being 21 and never having a boyfriend before?

How can I get over these sad and negative feelings I have towards my non existent love life? I cannot find a guy who wants to date me and I don't want to do online dating. I am a shy girl and I don't drink (hence, I don't go to nightclubs/bars/parties). Every once in a while, I will catch a guy staring but never approaches me even when I try to stare back at him. Additionally, every time I try to put myself out there, nothing happens or guys just ignore me. At this rate, I feel like will be forever alone as a loveless girl and I will never find a guy who will like me or want to date me.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's many people who have this, it's not uncommon. Anyway, when you're interested in someone, don't wait for them to make a move

Most Helpful Girl

• Some personal consequences and life experiences just made it not happen so far. It doesn't necessarily mean they were "wrong" things. It's not a curse though it may seem like one. There's nothing wrong with being shy and not drinking because it's just who you are and you go with the flow of what you feel comfortable with.

Acknowledge the fact that this is just how life is and it's different for everyone and maybe it will be a little less painful.

"At this rate, I feel like will be forever alone as a loveless girl and I will never find a guy who will like me or want to date me."

You can't be certain of that and "forever" doesn't matter for now.

What Guys Said 3

• Well no girls wants a boyfriend she wants a husband x3 boyfriend is just to see if you like him enough

But you aren't alone lots of people never had a girlfriend or a boyfriend

• Don't be sad, I would love a girl like you... but I'd be super scared to talk to you and because you are shy I would think you are uninterested... maybe you have to be brave and approach guys

• I'm 21 and never had a girlfriend

you're not alone

What Girls Said 3

• Because there are people older than you that have never had relationships.

• being single is far better than having the wrong boyfriend

• Just remind yourself there are more important things to do than worry about not having dated