Ex moved on quick?

When me and my ex got together it was long distance until coming to college. We had only been texting as friends for about a week , never met and he was ready to be my boyfriend. We had never met and he'd always tell me things like my position is secured, stop looking for problems, etc. he told his family about me and was upset that I never even told my mom but why would I when we haven't met yet? We had issues with his female bestfriend that only got worse which is why he broke up with me. We were still talking, I was trying to work it out and was convinced that I was the main issue. When we got on campus we got into it because I hadn't seen him and I told him I didn't care anymore, F him, etc. we saw eachother the following week and he seemed nervous but we hugged and he was hesitant to let go. We saw eachother 2x after that where we hugged and he was close to me. He came saw me the last time then started ignoring me. This was about 2 weeks ago and now he's posting this other girl all over social media like he's in love with her and I saw him the day after while I was going in a building and he was coming out and I didn't look at him or speak but it seem like he was trying to bump me or something because he passed really close to me then while I was in the building , he came back and was looking right at me while he was doing something. I don't want him back but it's something I'm still getting over and most times I feel like the relationship was fake and he didn't mean anything he said to me. It hurt knowing he moved on, I mess with someone else but it's not serious and I'm definitely not posting him all on social media.

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• Guys typically move on fast.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He never was interested

0|0
    0|0