Do you only date attractive people?

Simple as it sounds

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• No, because people become more attractive to me by their personality and al instead of their physics.
    I'm attracted to guys more because they're nice than their look.

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted yes because the one I date; I would think is attractive regardless of the public opinion on her.

What Girls Said 13

• I don't know if they would be considered conventionally attractive, but I don't really care what others think. As long as I'm attracted to them, that's all that matters.

• This is my answer: I only date guys who I am ATTRACTED TO. If I am attracted to a guy who most people think is attractive then fine. If I am attracted to a guy who most people think is unattractive then fine. The point is, I need to feel it.

• i'd only date someone that i was attracted to. would you find that person attractive? maybe, maybe not.

• I date people I find attractive, and I don't care if other people disagree :)

• I've been told I have bad choice in a lot of guys, appearance wise, but as long as they're attractive in my eyes that's all that counts. So I guess the answer would be no.

• No because I'm not attractive so I don't have very high standards when it comes to looks. I've never even dated anybody though so...😁

• i only date people im attracted to

• I only date people that "I" find attractive, yes :)

• Guys who I find attractive, yes.

• I date people I'm attracted to

• Nope.

• Yes if I'm not attracted to him I can't imagine myself having sex with him

• No I wish but the guys im attracted to have never asked me out.. yet

What Guys Said 15

• It depends in whether you are referring to what's societally attractive or personally attractive. I'll only date people I'm personally attracted to. Whether or not someone else is attracted to them is irrelevant. As long as I'm both physically and emotionally attracted to them, I would date them.

If they do not fulfill what I personally consider physically/emotionally attractive, I won't date them. It'd be a relationship doomed to fail and it would be unfair to them for me to go into something like that with that mindset.

If they are emotionally attractive but lack the physical aspects, they basically become friendzoned. If they have only the physical attractiveness, I'll just leave em be and go my own way.

I chose A, because I interpreted this as meaning attractiveness in a personal sense.

• They have to be at least sort of attractive to me. Having said that I'm not very shallow at all when it comes to my preferences. I know how hard it is to have a successful relationship so I'm a lot less picky when it comes to physical beauty than I used to be.

• Just because I find someone attractive doesn't mean everyone finds her attractive. As cliche as beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, it's true. However, I've dated someone really nice with a great personality and although I didn't find her that attractive, my friends did. That relationship lasted for almost two years.

• Yes. Why would I date someone I'm not attracted to?

• yes i do, i only date people that i am attracted to, thus attractive people. i think it is very insulting to be in a relationship with someone you are not attracted to, why are you even together with them?

• Attractive to me definitely

• I always date out of my league. Benefit of having a good heart and a great brain.

• I can't believe this is seriously a question. Yes I do

• If people think a girl I find attractive is ugly... it wouldn't put me off at all.

• If we can bake cookies together than she's attractive to me😊

• basically if i find her attractive then in my mind she is attractive
    yet my friend thinks she's okay
    and I don't think his girl looks amazing
    she is okay also

• I only Fuck 7 & up

• nahhh

• By "attractive people" I was thinking "people I am attracted to", in which case yes. If you meant "conventionally attractive" I'm changing my answer.

• Yup, I just can't be with someone I'm not attracted to