Cute girl at chilis? How do I get her number?

Ok so there is this really cute girl who works at chilis. She basically takes all the to go orders, but the problem is she's always working at a fast pace so their isn't any time for me to chit chat with her. She's been working their for probably a couple years, at least that's when I started going there and noticed her. Do you guys have any tips as to what I could do in this situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe slide her a note and your number the next time you have her as a waitress we hen you pay for your meal. If she keeps it and hits you up, you can initiate conversation.

Most Helpful Guy

• just be careful here. women like that are probably asked out all the time, and most likely turn them down. they are just working, trying to make a living. you're better off going to a bar or an event, where the girl isn't making money to be nice

What Girls Said 3

• I work at a bar and do a crap ton of flirting.. I don't mean any of it. Just realize that she's in the industry of flirting to make tips

She's not really a waitress. I think that restaurant has so many to go orders that they have a dedicated person for it.

• Okay... repeat after me, ಠ_ಠ "I only have six months to live"- queue horrible advice montage!

• Just go up to her and ask her. Girls love guys with confidence.

I think you're right and in this case all I can really do is just be upfront. Maybe just compliment her and be like you aren't seeing anyone are you? Well how about I setup a date for us? Maybe a little too straight forward. I don't know.

What Guys Said 2

• Talk to her and impress her.

• Can you imagine how many men hit on women that work at bars or restaurants, I wouldn't do it, plus, she's there to work and make money, if she is nice and flirty it's to make a good tip, you know.