Girlfriend is really sick?

My girlfriend has stage 5 CKD and she's dying I feel so down she's my everything my world my reason to live she just makes me smile and to see her in pain it makes my heart just break please help how do I cope? what is she feeling?

Most Helpful Guy

• She must be feeling constantly crappy and slightly nauseated. I assume she's on the national donor registry, but you could definitely increase her odds by creating a donor drive.

What Girls Said 8

• She's feeling lost and broken probably. You have to be strong and secure for her. I'll pray for her. ✝

• Ckd? And hun shouldn't be asking how you cope, should ask her. She must be feeling devestated, panicking about what's going to happen to her, sad she won't be around to see things/ experience things. And you need to be her rock

• Your girlfriend is dying but you're asking sex questions on the internet? Classy.

• You have to accept the fact that she's going to die. and you have to be strong for her. thats all you can do.

• Wow that's tough. She's probably in grief as well.

• She is dying? :/
    Just stay strong for her, and always be there for her.

• Your profile picture is fake. That guy has Instagram, he's pretty famous.

• Is dialysis not working? I'm sorry :(

I don't think so she says she still feels bad during and after but she never talks about how she feels as much as I would like her to.

What Guys Said 0