How do I get over the feeling that I'll never find the right girl?

I know this is stupid, but I'm 15, and I can't shake the feeling that I'll never meet anyone that's right for me. (That also likes me.) In middle school, I (twice) thought I had met the perfect girl. They were both sweet, kind, and beautiful. I could've seen myself marrying one of them. (Obviously, I liked these girls at different points in middle school. They weren't both at the same time.) Neither one of them liked me in "that" way. Now I'm in high school, and nobody that I've met seems remotely interesting.
I've never had good luck with girls. I've never had a girlfriend, and I'm starting to think I never will. Will I ever find a girl that I like as much as these girls I mentioned, and that likes me in return?


0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

  • Man you're 15... on average humans live around 100 years, right? I'm probably rounding up a little... but anyways that means you've lived about 15% of your life. What's the chance that in the other 85% you're never going to met someone if you're looking for them?

    0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

      Rounding up a LITTLE?

    • Show All
    • 2mo

      @Harpesian No one's living till a thousand unless we're cyrogenically frozen for 900+ years, but that's not really living

    • 2mo

      @PG1997 Yeah, indeed.

Most Helpful Guy

  • Dude you are 15, don't worry and here is a secret... from a sociological standpoint love is invented by individuals as they preform societal courting rituals. You also aren't the only one, ending up alone is the highest fear for most individuals.

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

  • There's no such thing as the right one, because people change over time. So even if you meet the "right" girl she may not be in a few weeks, months or years of being with her. People's feelings always change over time

    0|0
    0|0
  • Dude. You're only 15. Enough Said.

    2|0
    0|0
  • Go jerk off you will live

    0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 4

  • Ur 15 all I'm gonna say

    0|0
    0|0
  • Hormones bruh

    0|0
    0|0
  • bro your 15 shouldn't you be worried about graduating. man fuck these girls man. prepare for college

    0|0
    0|0
  • Get money f*ck bitches

    0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

      Not really the help I was going for...

    • 2mo

      The truth slaps you when you least expect it

Loading...