Girls, Flower for a first date?

I've got a date coming up this Friday and i'm wanting to give her a flower - i'm not going to give her a bouquet as i agree that is quite awkward.

I'm not sure i'm going to be able to find out her favourite flower before then without giving away m, y intention. So i'm looking for a safeguard as it were, i was thinking a Iris or maybe a Daisy

Giving a girl a flower on the first date it part of what makes me... me - i know that flowers on a first date is something tricky to pull off. It's why i only give a single flower

2mo Update:

I'm wondering what flower to give the girl

3

What Girls Said 3

• Im a florist and honestly, i think leave it till the second date. I get this all the time. Then when it comes to the second date get a mixed bunch of flowers. Dont go roses, girls freak out. X

I agree i'd never do roses way to cliche

Its very thought through i think. Where a bunch is just a nice thought

I am the through thinkiner though

• Id say Rose or orchid...

Wouldn't you find a rose rather cliche? Also aren't Orchids known as "death flowers"?

Yeah i know, but the views certainly help

Of course.

• But what is the question...

I'm wondering what flower i should give the girl

:) just don't do orchids or lilies. Sure someone told me they're a symbol for death...

Yeah that's what i heard as well