Never been kissed.

so I'm 18 and I've never had a proper boyfriend, and have never kissed a guy. the question is, that since it's starting to bug me now, do I just get it over with? or do I wait for the 'right one'?

Most Helpful Guy

• wait for the right one !

What Guys Said 2

• Just make sure you do it with a guy you like.

• it'll bug you until the day you do it, but by all means wait. it'll come naturally... eventually... lol. I was tired of waiting, and about to force it with any girl willing, but then I found the "right" one. I'm glad I held off since it made it that much more memorable.

What Girls Said 2

• Just wait. I'm sure a lot of guys may find it cute that you're inexperienced. At least I hope so because I'm in the same boat haha. I've thought about what you said too but never took it seriously. I don't want to do something just to say or think I've done it. I have to believe that I'll find a guy that won't care, and may even like, that I have basically 0 experience as far as kissing/making out/anything else goes. So when I find that special guy it will be something to experience with him. And you too! :)

• Thankyou. I totally agree with you!! a couple of my friends were in the same position and we talked about it. one of them got drunk and made out with some random guy that was in love with her best friend. it didn't work out (unsurprisingly!). I just wanted to see from some other people that I'm doing the right thing by waiting it out :D so thanks :)

• You're welcome! :) It'll happen for us soon enough.

• Wait for the right one, you don't want your first kiss to be with just anyone. They make for good stories, but if the guy you want to kiss is the right guy then he will teach and guid you, or won't even notice that your not experinced. Don't push things, just keep what your doing and things will come some enough.