Double Standard?

Why is it that larger women are treated so well and larger men are treated like slobs and buffoons... to the point that even the thought of dating a large guy will INSULT a larger gal? ( the EXACT SAME gals who will complain about men judging THEM by their looks)

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say larger women are treated well (all the time). As I've seen on this site. As a former, large woman I was insulted daily. I realize larger men get treated like shit as well. My thing is, I would never judge someone of their size because I have been there. Some people do judge on size even when they shouldn't be one to judge anyway. If you have extra body weight... who cares? As long as you're a decent person. You can still be attractive and chubby.

decent? decency doesn't matter. Because she'll never get to know how good/bad you are when she rejects you before you even say hello.

Well then do you really wanna be with that type of person then. The type that only goes for the appearance? Have some confidence in yourself.

What Girls Said 3

• what World are you living in? the twilight zone? hear on Earth, it's quite the opposite, actually...

• Lol u must've just gotten rejected or something

• I don't think that chubby women are treated so well. BIg men and women have it hard.

What Guys Said 3

• I must agree with @Mydnite.
    I have not seen that happen in my circle of friends and acquaintances ever.
    Generally, large men are treated with more respect than their smaller peers.
    Generally, large females are dismissed and ignored by men more than women.
    Generally speaking is a very loose term but it does apply to this situation.

Just my opinion

• It's honestly both genders... a lot of fat people get insulted or looked at wrong. Let's not make this a gender war...

• Life's unfair. Best to move on