Minor scar above eyebrow would turn you girls off?

I was playing football, and a clash of heads got me 4 stitches above my left eyebrow, it is an inch long scar, inch and a half maybe, the scar is normal, just a vertical straight hair-like scar, but its a bit darker than my skin colour. So my question is, woud this effect my dating scenario. Would girls be turned off by it, or would they not look into my eyes and to my scar while talking to me. Would it be different if I would approach a girl with a scar? It's really bothering me, and can't think of anythng else right now, I got the scar a month back.

0|0
11|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I really don't care about any scars at all, I have a few scars on my body. Couldn't give two fucks to be honest. I think guys are more picky about scars on women's bodies than girls are about scars on guys bodies.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG, I read a study about this! If you have the type of scar you have (trauma scar), girls usually find it hot (but not an acne scar, like).

But here is the catch! They only want sex with those guys but not relationships. For husbands, they don't want scars.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I'm pretty sure the person I'm going to marry isn't going to be a person who would be bothered about a scar. So, hypothetically, if we meet in a bar, and if I approach you, would you be bothered about my scar on first look?

• nah.. don't worry about it

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Wtf

0|0
    0|0
  • Scars don't bother me. I have a small surgery scar and two stitches scars... so I can't complain about another person's scar lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't turn me off

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, some girls might find it hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • No? I think some girls even find scars hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. If someone bothered by your scar you don't want her anyways. It's not a turn off. Shit happens an inch scar above your eyebrow is no big deal!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• No worries, they find that shit hot and sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you had a mug with more marks on it than a New York subway, you might have a concern.

Scars fade in time, some even disappear. Try not to collect them.

Just my opinion

0|0
    0|0