When dating, do you specifically ask a girl to be your girlfriend?

Me and this guy have been talking since February. He took me out on our first date on valentines day last year and then I went home for the summer because I am out of state for college. He talked to me all summer and we would talk on the phone, text, and watch movies together on netflix. We have texted each other about exclusivity and he told me "it would be unfair for me to see anyone else because of my feelings for you." Now that I am back at school we have been seeing each other and it seems like we are together but he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend. Should he ask me or should I assume we are bf/gf?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are already bf/gf. Just go somewhere with new people and see if he introduces you as his girlfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you guys are boyfriend girlfriend... I mean when my ex and I got back together all he did was kiss me and we were back together.

What Guys Said 3

• why dont you just ask him to be your boyfriend?

• at the age of 20 i think you feel/know when its serious and when its not, its not kindergarden where u ask "do you wanna be my bf/gf" and thats it.. You should know really :)

• I wouldn't assume. He should ask you straight forward that way You don't have doubts.

What Girls Said 0