Was I being too emotional or is he just being a inconsiderate?

So me and this guy I'm dating talking to got a hotel room just for the weekend after a rough day of classes. The last day I was trying to have a conversation with him and he's blasting his music on his phone, I ask him if he could turn it off or down because I wanted to talk, not like scary or annoying talk but actually have a conversation. He says no and how he can still listen. So I just pull out my work and put headphones in not talking to him. So he's mad now saying how it was a mistake to talk to me again, he broke up with me before because I was too emotional... Both times he said I was too emotional was when I was one my period. So this time at the hotel I just got my period. I've never screamed at him or cursed at him or anything. I think we are broken up again, he hasn't contacted me since he said it was a mistake. He's always saying I'm emotional when ever I show any sign of being upset or disappointed and I feel like he gives up on us too easily.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like the hotel deal was a total bust and he didn't get what he wanted and was pouting instead. This is why he was ignoring you.

• both of u are annoying
    and this is coming from a 22 old annoying guy
    sometimes its better to shut up calm down than pick the good time to talk

What Girls Said 1

• he's inconsiderate. you might be emotional toob tho, sounds like he's used to you being overly emotional and doesn't respect your feelings anymore