First date idea?

Hey guys.. I met a girl online and we should go on a first date on Wednesday.. I think of going on a walk and picking up coffee along the way and sit down on the chairs with a look on the river.. And at the end getting her favorite food (spaghetti) through deliver.. my question for you.. Would you do something like this on a first date? Or do you have another idea which would be better?
Thanks in regard

2mo Coffee before or after dinner?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it.
    It sounds perfect

Thanks for you feedback.. But do you think coffee before or after dinner?

Thanks for that.. Would it be a good idea by doing the following; first we meet talk for about 30 minutes then leave her for 5 minutes without telling her why but that i'm coming after 5 minutes.. Then come back bringing the spaghetti with me.. Then after eating we go get the coffee?

thanks for MHO and how did it go?

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah sounds good!

• Sounds like a nice plan! You should go for it.

What Guys Said 1

• Spot on but coffee after dinner

Thanks for your feedback..

After dinner. If she is having a great time the caffeine boost keeps things going. First date with my girlfriend was from 7pm-1230a. This became the norm.

Yes when it's on 7pm that would be a good idea.. I'm gonna make it so thanks again:)