If a girl doesn't text you back does that me she's not interested?

so there's this girl, we've been friends for awhile now and one night we were both at the same party,long-story short we whined up hooking up, so the next day I texted and she replied but later in the week I would text her but she wouldn't answer...does that mean she isn't into me?...i like her but I don't have the balls to her,what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't responded to a text from a guy that I like. It's because I didn't really know what to say back. I wouldn't automatically assume that she doesn't like you. She might feel a little bit weird around you after hooking up so you should probably take the initiative and just ask her to hang out or something. If she doesn't want to do that, well, she probably regrets the situation and doesn't really want to deal with it so she's going to ignore you and dodge any more attempts you make. If she says, well, that's a good sign. Girls like assertive and confident guys. So grow some balls!

What Girls Said 1

• Some girls play hard to get...If she already hooked up with you, she might want to appear less "easy" or less accessible. Try calling her and asking her out on a real date

What Guys Said 2

• She could be busy?

• I would call or talk to you. You should not be shy since you had made out.

It could be also that she does not find your texts interesting. This girl ignored many of my texts but never tell me stop...many of them are boring such as g'nite.

We end up going because of call and text.

Try to talk to her. It could be a spontaneous desire between you and her.