Do you think this is silly?

So I wrote a bunch of letters to my love because I am leaving this month for 1 day short of a year.

So for the past few months I've been writing a total of 50 letters each tell him different things on the outside, like normally starts with "open when..." Or "Open if..."

So if the letter says "open when... You are missing me lots." Then he will open it I it applies to him :)

The reason I'm curious about your opinion on the questions that follow is because when I told a friend that I did this for my man he laughed at me and said "you wrote him letters? What are you in 6th grade again?" And then laughed some more. He said what's the point when you can text/call/skype. I told him because to me it was the best way to say that I care.

Guys, would you like it if your girl did this for you?

Girls, would you like it if your man did this for you?
Do you think this is silly???Do you think this is silly???Do you think this is silly???

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, 50? That takes some time and effort. That doesn't just show you care, it shows you're in love with him, and not the kind of love 6th graders have.

Thanks

His past gfs probably tried to destroy his self esteem. That's awesome how you both think you're so lucky to have the other, I probably think too highly of myself to ever get that lucky hahaha

@Emiko thank you very much!

Most Helpful Girl

• Awww this is way too cute 😭😭😭 you make me wanna believe in love again...*vomit* ignore that, that is a nature reflex that I have when saying/seeing/hearing or thinking of that word. But this is unforgettable😁 I hope it works out mate!

What Guys Said 13

• This is charming. The best thing you could do when you're leaving for such a long time. He will never forget this gesture.

I hope not. I just want him to be happy, even if this doesn't work like son many people tell me...

I refuse to believe that it won't though, the moment you stop believing is the moment you start to lose.

I have to believe that our love will be everlasting like i know it will :)

because nobody has ever loved anyone as much as I love him.
      And nobody has ever showed me love and kindness in their eyes like he has.

Well, I would not count on that with most people in the USA, frankly. But still, he won't forget this, ever. Friendship and affection aren't valued in our corporate dominated world now.

• That is WONDERFUL!

• I actually really like this idea right down to the wax seal, you don';t see anyone do that now a days, very old fashioned, very me ^^, I'm probably going to steal this idea sometime in the future.

I'm lucky I found my old wax seal my grandmother showed me how to do it :)

Awesome:)

Mhmm ^^.

• If I had a girl who cared about me enough to do all this I'd never let her go! This is really sweet and he's one lucky guy to have you.

• seriously I love this type of things... it would make me so happy and blessed if someone close to you does this to me... I would appreciate it.. and no matter what others say, you know him better way than other you know what he like...

• I think it's cool
    A good reminder that someone in love deeply with me

• I think it is very romantic and nice. you go for it girl. . . .

• Really really cool. I love the wax seal.

Totally stealing this idea.

• i mean it does show you care, but 50 letters? I dont like to read lady

Lol not all of them are long, I tried to keep them on one page.

• This is really cute.

• I think he more love & affection to you...

• keep in mind that long distance relationships, are EXTREMELY difficult to keep in place. with no physical contact, there is no relationship

Well I don't believe that, I can't if I want things to work out :))) the moment someone starts to doubt is the moment they start to lose.

Well I certainly hope not, you hoped to once didn't you? I've known him for 10 years and I will be visiting almost monthly and he will be visiting me once in a while too, so you think that will help?

i dont think so

• That's really cute! I'd love it

What Girls Said 4

• As a Girl, I would be Very Flattered, Feel Very... Loved.
    Never mind your '6th Grade" So-called "Friend." His cold Heart is still Wet behind the Ears in Years.
    Good luck and Be safe. xx

• Quality over quantity. I would love it if my guy did this for me. But I rather have one short and sweet letter then 50 letters

• OH MY GOSH. That is the sweetest thing ever!!! <3 That's not silly at all, it's awesome. I wish someone would do that for me! Awesome idea <3

• I kinda think its sweet, but I would want to open them all at once... I couldn't wait. I personally wouldn't write something like this though for a guy... I think its a bit too clingy.

I see... And yes I think he will be like that too lol he always wants to open stuff the moment he gets them lol

lol and I really like the seals on them :)

Thanks