What does it mean when your "too pretty for a guy" ?

Hmm so this guy says he likes me but acts really shy & nervous around me then he came right out &I said that he feels like I'm "too pretty" for him 🤔 Not quite sure what that means & how to go about it but I personally don't think there's a such thing as a girl being "too pretty" for a guy. What did he mean by that I'm confused?

Most Helpful Guy

• assuming you do look good like he says
    he is nervous you are gonna cheat
    cause hot girls get hit on all the time
    and cheat more often

What Guys Said 14

• It usually means that your attractiveness makes him uncomfortable, because he lacks confidence in himself and he's afraid that you are "out of his league" and that if he tried to be with you, he feels that it would be obvious to everyone that there is imbalance there, and that he'd constantly have to worry that other guys would steal you away, or that you'd have girls trying to convince you that you could do better.

Some of that DOES happen, but mostly this is about his lack of confidence.

• It sounds like he believes you're out of his league. Almost as if he would be to lucky to have you in his life. He may have low self confidence and may think he's not good enough for you. Help him build up his confidence, let him know that regardless you like him.

• He either has a low self image or trust issues that you'll leave him for the BBD (Bigger Better Deal).

• He means a girl like you can do better than him.

• no clue, sounds like he said it to veil his real reason. i wouldn't worry about it, if you are pretty, you must have other men interested ya

• If he actually means that, he thinks you're too good for him or if he doesn't he's trying to play you.

He sounded genuine

• He means that he thinks that you are out of his league.

• He thinks you're out of his league. That he's not good looking enough to get a pretty girl like you

• either he has low confidence/esteem or he's trying to manipulate you, polar opposite choices really, usually its the 1st option

• "too good to be true"

• Because he lacks confidence like me, let him know how amazing he is, let him know that he is not a loser, this will make him very happy, go ahead girl, he is yours for the taking :)

• He must not be confident about himself. He sounds like me but im always too afraid to admit

• It means he is afraid that if you two date other guys will try to steal you from him

• 😂😂😂😂💍💐💒

What Girls Said 3

• He's either making excuses or actually thinking you're out of his league.

• It means he's a scaredy-cat who believes in "leagues."

• I don't Want to be rude.