Girls, I don't know what to do about this relationship?

Me and my boyfriend were sending each other intimate and private texts.. and his parents found them. They were mad, of course. They took all his devices away and we haven't talked in two months. We have no way of communicating. He blocked me on Instagram. His parents are crazy and everything's gone to crap. He blocked me on Twitter last Saturday, so I was upset. Then I asked my friend if she'd heard from him, and she told me that he told her that he liked another girl. After she told me, I was even more upset, so I messaged my boyfriend and told him what a horrible person he is for choosing another girl over me and that I would move on from him. Then, less than 24 hours later, his profile bio on Instagram changed. Then, his profile bio said this, "I can fix this. Just trust me again." I know his bio was referring to me. So, it turns out that he doesn't want another girl and my friend just jumped to conclusions -_- And today, he deleted his Instagram. I just feel like I ruined everything by sending that message and accusing him of liking another girl.. I hope he still cares about me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm just not sure he is ready to date or at least ready for a serious relationship and he'll be 18 and away at college before he is far enough away from these parents to actually date anyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay. From the sounds of it this is long distance.
    I've sent so much bad shit to my boyfriend when I'm angry at him...
    So depending on your's maturity level depends on how he'll respond.
    The best action is to wait. If this is long distance,
    Talk to his friends. Get them to talk to him.
    My boyfriend is really upset at me because I cheated on him,... & 6 months later he's still really upset about it.
    So... I'm just waiting now. See what happens.

Don't break up with him. You haven't heard what he has to say.

What Guys Said 3

• Question. Does your friend like this guy?

No, I think she just misunderstood him.

They definitely punished him. There is no doubt about that. We got caught sexting, and they were furious. His parents told my parents that he was being punished and got his phone taken away and everything.

@supermeggs12 that makes sense, if he was caught sexting.

Don't send any more messages. Wait and see if anything changes on his end.

• Can't you meet in person?
    How about letter writing?

• did they see your private pics?

What Girls Said 13

• I am so glad that I did not date at your age. Just do direct connection next time

• Just accept you need to let this one go.

• God damn his parents are crazy as fuck. Like okay my parents are protective but not like that like what... I've been in a relationship with my man for 3 years and we still haven't told our parents yet hahahah. I would have given advice about how to be secretive but it seems like he's being caged in his room by his parents with nothing but his dick to jack off to :/
    I feel for you <3

• Try communicating maybe to his parents about the situation. In my opinion, they are overreacting. Yes, I get how they would be mad but taking everything away over some sexting? It's a little extreme. I would try to voice that you care for their son and there is 0 malice in the relationship.
    If you aren't able to communicate and talk to him then there is no relationship so getting them okay with you two talking is crucial

• Can u guys meet outside? Like sit and discuss ths. Im sure he'll understand.

• It sounds like his parents have control of his accounts and stuff.

• I know this might not help much, but just continue to remember that in situations like these.. whatever is meant to happen will happen, regardless of what two people do.

• Sounds to me like you do love. It's always complicated if you ask me. Or really simple but we tend to make it harder. Honestly if this boy liked you he would make it work. Trust me when I say that if you truly wanted something you'd make it happen.

• he is asking you trust him, so trust him he will fix it

• Talk to him face to face and see where it goes from there because I bet his parents sent each other all the time its a normal thing to do when in a relationship so i really think you should talk to him and see where things stand because if you wait he might actually start liking another girl...

• Same thing happened to me. Except I was in HIS situation.

• I feel like maybe you should try your best to find a way to communicate with him, write a letter and pass it to him in school (if you do go to the same one as he does) or maybe even pass it to you friend and ask her/him to pass to your boyfriend. every problem can be resolve especially if you try. i think this is just a bad time for y'all but if you feel that after a certain period of time it's not working out, i think it would be bettter for you to call it quits

• i'm sure he still does but a relationship needs to have constant communication. i dont think he can be in a relationship right now