Would my different religious beliefs be a problem for a christen girl?

I am a Deist. That for me basically means I believe in a God but I don't follow any specific religion and am not sure there are any proven answers to religious questions like is there life after death, or does god care about us. I just believe in God because I see intelligent design in nature. However I am open to proof.
A girl I like is a christen and goes to church most every Sunday. Do you think my beliefs or lack of believes would be a problem with her? What If I say I respect her beliefs and am open to her believes?
Girls would this be a problem for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some christian girls get married to Jewish and Muslim men, why would they have a problem marrying you?
    Maybe you'll have a problem marrying a very devout christian girl but otherwise I don't think it would be a big issue.
    My best-friend is christian and she's dating an atheist (she's not very devout though).

Most Helpful Guy

• You'd be way better off than say me. I don't believe in God, so that rules me out in most religious girls' minds. You basically believe in God but not religion, which is a step up, so I'd say you've got a good chance. Don't worry about it man, you'll be fine 😊

What Girls Said 2

• I don't have a problem with it as long any kids from the relationship would be exposed to both religions and given a chance to choose what they believe.

• It's better than being an atheist or a satanist.

What Guys Said 1

• There maybe some clashes on some subjects but I think overall you should be ok.