What does it mean when you reach this point?

I feel I gave up on love on women and no focusing on my other parts of my life didn't work im single for four years now and I truly gave up on women and i find the world of fantasy and dreams much more better than dating reality i dont know why I feel all this suddnly for a week now have u felt this way what happened to you next? What does it mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• there's no satisfaction in just dreaming.. all this means is u might have hit a rough spot maybe something more is going on u don't wish to share however you have to know this is temporary. it's okay to take a break from the dating world for now tho.

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't mean anything

• It means you are growing up and it's fine to take a break :) but don't give up, your princess may be waiting for you :) is there any particular woman you fantasize about, or is it general? It is natural to daydream about love.

Could you answer my questions please? I could really use some help as my situation is similar to yours. Thanks :)

• 5d

His princess might not exist at all so stop lying.

What Guys Said 0