Do many women find big and tall guys attractive?

I'm talking about 6 foot 1 and 270 lbs, with a good bit of muscle too.

Updates:
2mo I'm talking about a guy who is undoubtably overweight. He has a big frame, some muscle, but also fat.

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• YES. I love big guys. My ideal guy is like 6'6" and 300 pounds, mostly muscle but with some fat, too. I wish more big guys had confidence to approach hot girls. Sadly, they think we're out of their 'league' most of the time. Somehow guys have this notion that girls all want skinny guys with skippy hair wearing skinny jeans. Not me. I like my guys big and strong and manly. I'll be the pretty one, but I need a man to be a man.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd assume a lot because I'm 6 ft at 215lbs and I get a lot of girls looking at me. I also have a beard so that could be it too.

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, that's mainly what I'm attracted to. I like men over 6ft that have fit bodies too (not too fit like those weird body builders and not fat).

0|0
    0|1
  • i dont like too muscular guys

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I'm moreso talking about a guy who is fat but works out at the gym enough to not look like a blob.

• My boyfriend is 6' and around 280lbs and i love all of him.

0|1
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is 6"4 and 270 he's not super muscular he's just a big strong guy and I love it

0|0
    0|0
  • 👍if you're taller than me i say why not

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• this is why i dont hit on girls that much anymore. too many standards

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like a lardass to me

but many girls like guys that big... what a world.

0|0
    2|0
  • I don't know if it's true or If I just haven't met the right girl, but I can't answer if big tall guys are where it's at

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares about what women like

0|0
    0|0