Guys, what would you say to a female thats been making you chase then you both fell off and she comes back out the woodwork with a miss you text?

I've recently got a "I miss you text" from one of those females who text you once in a blue moon take weeks to respond to texts make you chase and dont reciprocate when make you look like the desperately nice guy , when it comes to. showing feelings I've always been the one to make the most effort making me feel like a sad puppy and a hopeless romantic.. this female has replied my text almost half a Month later saying "I miss you" what would be a good alpha male reply.. im done chasing and I'm done being a hopeless romantic I'm still Interested in the person.. by the way I've become more cold and more of a straightforward blunt alpha and ditched my beta nice guy hopeless romantic personality all thanks to the hurt I felt from being constantly played like a fiddle..

7

Most Helpful Guy

• She doesn't give a fuck about you. Many women fuck other guys and when they get pump and dumped, end up with low self esteem. They go to their beta orbiters/friendzone guys to tell them how wonderful and pretty they are or use them as rebound guy in order to boost their self esteem. They then drop you quick once they are back to thinking their hot shit and chase chad. Rinse and repeat until they hit the wall and want to settle down then they might actually be thinking of you for an actual real relationship. Only it's not really a relationship but them wanting a beta provider so they don't end up alone and have someone to help provide a stable life for them.

Best thing to do is NC and post pictures of you having fun with hotter girls than her.

the irony is her ex got her pregnant then left her for his other baby mama

What Guys Said 6

• Same boat bro. Ignore her, please. Do it for yourself. Women who treat you like that aren't worth it.

• I'd tell her to come over and see what she does.

• a good response would be "are you asking me to hang out?"

• ask her to meet , if she plays games or gives excuses , tell her "okay bye"

• Break it, no more games girl we're done lol.

• The proper response is "Hey! I missed you too! Lets get together! When are you free?"