WHY DOES HE WANT A HOE WHEN HE HAS A BEAUTIFUL PERSON IN FRONT OF HIM?

Now I know this isn't meant for all guys but let me explain.

My best friend whom I've know for my whole life is in this situation which I just don't understand.

She is beautiful, I don't mean that in a biased way either, she literally is stunning and tall and currently has a modelling career whilst studying astrophysics. She is extremely intelligent, amazingly kind, funny and is an amazing person all round.. very down to earth and easy to get along with. (she's 20 btw)

She's been dating this guy for a month but she said she told him she had feelings for him and he backed off a bit, they since hadn't seen each other for a month but they still talk.

She told me she asked him whats going on and he said he'd still like to see her, then she asked what happens if you get a gf? and he said i'd still talk to you, so is he playing games with her? He also goes on about how he doesn't want to hurt her? like to mean he sounds like a big-headed idiot.

The thing that puzzles the f out me is why wouldn't he want a relationship? She's (fucking) stunning, intelligent, kind soul and is an amazing person, modest, she said they had a lot of chemistry too.

He said he hasn't been in a relationship for a while so he may be scared. My best friend travels a lot too so maybe he doesn't want anything serious because of that.

I've seen who he follows on instagram and they are all trashy girls with butter faces. Why would he want that when he has an intelligent, beautiful girl in front of him?

My best friend is going to get hurt and i feel for her

what should she do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, ita really funny how people think they're entitled to people's attention because of their accomplishments n social standing. She may well be an incredible person, doesn't mean he's required to feel attracted to her.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's just not that into her/you. People look for different things in people. If he doesn't see what her/your friends see, then she needs to stop chasing something that will never happen and go and find someone who does appreciate what he's got

She's/your're wasting her/your time with this guy. He doesn't care, at least not in the way you do/ she does.

What Guys Said 1

• you can't see from his point of view maybe he doesn't like her
    yes she is perfect but maybe not to him

What Girls Said 3

• He's just not into her. There's nothing wrong with that. He should just tell her directly though, to avoid stringing her along.
    If he's around her age, well many young people aren't ready for relationships no matter how great, amazing the people who are attracted to them are.

• She deserves better, dicks like that will end ip lonely is 20+ years wondering why noone wants them

• He's a dick, tell her to drop his sorry ass.