Do guys prefer women who confess their real feelings than women who don't and just wait for the guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, absolutely.

Obviously it's not a guarantee things'll work out (but hey, a girl confessing has a better chance than a guy confessing, so that's something) but it's refreshing.

Lots of girls seem to have this kind of misconception but you at least wonder about it, ask, and actually seem like you'd take it to heart. Most girls on the other hand talk about it like guys would prefer it, like you should sit and wait and that it's a bad thing they as women don't really like. But deep down I think they want excuses not to have to approach/confess/initiate.

Most Helpful Girl

• Based on my experience, no they don't prefer these types of women.

What Guys Said 17

• Definitely , I'm still in a situation where I'm flirting with a female colleague very physical, I. e. Lots of hugging, kisses on the cheek, lots of touching. I've even told her people are talking about us, but her response is " it's only banter". I have no idea if she likes me... I just wish she confessed what she truly felt. Even if she was going to break my heart. I just need to know!

She likes you sexually, but there is a possibility that she'll go beyond that. :) Let's hope for the best instead. Goodluck!

• Yes. I can't speak for every guy, but like me, but I'm almost certain that no guy likes the drama or the games.

Something a lot of girls don't seem to understand is that we guys have feelings too. Girls are not the only ones scared of rejection and we get hurt every bit as much as you do. Girls are not the only ones wondering the if this or that person likes them.

If you like a guy, make it easy and just let them know. He may be as shy as you are. Often a guy will start liking you because you like him. People want to be liked.

Did not help in my case cause the guy I liked even though never told him directly I liked him, he kind of sense it and that was a turn off for him and told me he was not interested in a relationshp, even even when he clearly gave me signs way before that he liked me unless he was just leading me on-

Well being physically attracted to someone is not the same thing as liking someone. You could make out with anyone. You wouldn't go on a date with just anyone, but dating doesn't mean you have any real feelings for someone, though, it could lead to that. Or you might just realize that there's nothing there except a sexual attraction.

He's definitely attracted to you. Otherwise all that would have never happened.

He was attracted sure and you are right that dating does not mean I wanted something serious especially if we we were just getting to know each other, im not that dumb, that takes time but for some reason he thought I was going fast he went to a trip for one month and that changed everything, he returned from the trip and became more friendly and then for something that I thought I was friendly gesture but he thought I was hitting on him he told me he was not interested ina relationshoip only friends. I think this guy felt I was going to fast and he was not even want to have a relationship, I know though he was not much into relationship guy but I was not into that either, we had to get to kn ow more of each other.

• Being genuine, showing courage, communicating, being romantic even if foolhardy at times is admirable... It's sexy... Living a lie, playing games, being emotionally walled off and disconnected to avoid risk leaves a bad taste in my mouth and disappointment in my heart.

• Yeah I would want to know if she likes me, no waiting games, so I would prefer a girl who confesses her real feelings.

Thank you so much.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. I really do appreciate your effort and time. I understand what you mean.
      You are still young, there will be plenty of women for you to meet and you will finally get the love that you deserve. Those are just challenges, to prepare you for what is really destined for you. I hope it works out with you as well. :)

Ta! :)

Yeah no problem 😊 I love to help people, especially with love, cause I think everyone deserves a chance at love.
      Thank you 😊 I really really hope so, my dream is to find true love.

• ya, an honest woman is beyond refreshing.

• i prefer women who confess their real feelings

What if I confess to a guy who has a Girlfriend?

Maybe not then. lol

@Sahar99 you shouldn't because if he dumped you then he's not clearly interested in you, so its useless and your gonna get a lot hurt when he'll reject you

• I find it annoying if the woman doesn't confess her feelings and waits ages for the guy to catch up, but I understand why some do it. There comes a point however where he or she should really tell the other and any longer waiting can be damaging for a possible future relationship together.

• As long as woman drops a few hints I'm perfectly fine with it. She can also tell her feelings as long as she isn't playing games I;m perfectly fine it.

Could you answer my question.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2112691-was-i-wrong-to-ask-for-the-money-back

• There's no rule. Depends on the guy.

• Totally depends. If it's really soon... Don't. If it's been a while, then yes... Tell me how you feel.

• If you care, say it goddammit. Im not a mind reader.

• I can't speak for all men, but I certainly do.

• I do yes : )

• if u want something u go and take it
    the sky doesn't rain gold or silver

• does those girls even exists? id like to have one, please

• I prefer woman who come to me when they have issues. To be honest, it shows they can trust you and in my opinion best idea to do so.

• CONFESS !!!

What Girls Said 0