Age difference?

We met when I was 15 and he was 17 (almost 18), started dating a year later. We've been together 11 months and are best friends, so SO in love and planning a future together. I turned 17 the beginning of June and He's going to turn 20 in a month. 17 and 19 didn't bother me, but what will 17 and 20 sound like to people? It's upsetting

Most Helpful Guy

• Uhhh in my opinion weird but it isn't illegal so at least you have that. It's only 3 years though and once you're 18 that awkward age gap is no longer awkward.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you have no reason to be worried about that age difference. It's just a 3 year age gap.
    I guess people won't even notice.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't see anything wrong with a 17. year old female dating a 20 year old male.

• Three years is perfectly okay for relationships! Just don't go too far until you're 18.

• Don't care what people think

• Sounds fine to me. Obviously you need to be very careful around the laws in your country though.

• wtf is wrong with you people 3 years is a great difference nothing is wrong with it

• 3 year age difference is nothing.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Be careful. The odds are that it will only lead to your heartache.

• Its fine... just take it slow

• It doesn't sound bad.

• That's nothing, go for it.