That Guy acts like he only wants sex but asks me on a trip twice?

Hello there ! So I met this guy last April. I was on a trip to Ireland and we meet through a common friend. We talked quite a lot, hooked up a couple of times and then I went back home. After I was back in Italy we kept chatting a bit. Flirty messages for the most part. And after some time he asked me If I wanted to go with him on a weekend abroad. We both are at this point in our lives where we earn enough so a short trip is no biggie, but that still surprised me quite a bit as we do not know each other that much. but I gave It a chance and we went away for a few days. We had a good time, looooads of sex and then parted again. He was a bit more distant lately, no talking much. I thought he might have lost interest a bit but a few days ago he asked me AGAIN to go on another week end with him. I was a bit aloof at first telling him I was not sure but he really insisted that I go with him. Now I don't really get this guy. He acts like he only wants sex, but on the other hand he is ready to plan these weekends long in advance, which in my opinion is a lot of trouble when you just want to hookup. We both have other hookups on the side so I don't think he does that out of sex deprivation I have great sexual chemestry with this guy but I don't see him as relationship material and so I would like to avoid a misunderstanding here. Thank you for your answers !

What Guys Said 2

• You don't see him as relationship material so why do you care?

• he doesn't have any other source of sex and ur an easy slut

What Girls Said 1

• That doesn't mean he is interested in a serious way, he enjoys your company as a friend, but he also likes hooking up with you.