Are there ugly guys who think they deserve a hot girlfriend?

0|0
4|12

Most Helpful Girl

• People don't realise how much good looks factor in a relationship.

A couple needs similar lifestyles to actually work out. I couldn't date an overweight man because I need someone that will encourage me to eat healthy and exercise.

I hate the idea of dressing my man, teaching him how to put himself together..
    I like my man to be capable of grooming so we are each other's arm candy.

If you want an attractive girl that puts effort in her looks - then work on yourself to reach a standard you want for yourself.

0|2
    0|0
    • 2mo

he said ugly, not "lacking in style, self respect, grooming"

But you're right-a man who isn't very attractive who has all that DOES get attractive women.

• Show All
    • 2mo

@mayamoon I will agree there , my ex wife was a lazy slob , gained loads of weight & couldn't even be bothered to shower / bathe regularly , that with her being unappreciative & always complaining , led to me binning her !!

• 2mo

Ugly people definitely exist (I'm a ginger trust me I know what I'm talking about here) but yeah most people in good shape look ok.

Most Helpful Guy

• If so, they are delusional. Ugly guys will never be accepted by women unless they have a crapload of money. Any woman... be she "hot" or not. That is the TRUTH.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Jusy like some ugly/average girls think they deserve a hot man, I guess...

4|3
    0|0
  • Yeah many do

2|1
    0|0
  • Are you seriously 41 years old?

2|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Yes there are people with not much to offer in general who think they deserve someone much better than them. Gender isn't a defining factor.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean deserve is a strong word they probably think they want one. I've been with plenty of hot girls and they are all fucking nuts usually. Sometimes a fun person that gets you is way more important than how they look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably but I think most just want one. There are girls who are the same way.

0|1
    0|0
  • and who makes you the judge and jury what an ugly guy is? are you checking him out in the process as well?

0|0
    0|0
  • yep I sure as hell do! I want someone that looks just as good on my arm as I think I do on theirs!

0|0
    0|0
  • All my rich ugly friends have hot girlfriends. Why do rich men drive brand new luxury cars? Because they can afford too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm ugly but if she isn't hot I just stay single. Most guys don't have standards and settle for who/whatever is willing, I'm simply not one of those no matter how ugly I am. Oh well, ugly people shouldn't be breeding anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are there yes. No one deserves anything if I date a 10/10 great if I don't well whatever thats the world

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, me...

0|0
    0|0
  • i believe they do (so do i :p )

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'd think so.

While a few people who are good looking think 'I'm good looking therefor I should get good things in life', most people only think of what they deserve in terms of what effort they put in. Hence if they are as nice, caring, work as hard as others, they feel entitled to similar outcomes. If other people who are decent boyfriends get to sleep with hot girls, they also feel they deserve it.

Saying it's not happening because they are ugly explains why it isn't happening, not why they deserve it less.

0|0
    0|0