Should I date this older guy?

Alright, so I've met this guy through a mutual friend of ours, and we really hit it off. We've been on two dates so far, and we text every day. There's just one 'problem': he's 25 years old, and I'm 18 (in a few days). He's very considerate of me, and he hasn't tried to have sex with me or do anything to make me uncomfortable. He's much more experienced than me, I'm even a virgin, although I have done some stuff. He's unlike anyone I've ever met, but of course everyone says that.
I'm just unsure of whether this will be a problem, if the age gap and difference in experience is just too much.
What do you think, should I just try it out and go for it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you stand it when he inevitably breaks your heart?

Yes, I'm not looking to find the person I want to spend my life with, I just want to throw myself out there and get some experience

Then date away and try not to get too emotionally attached.

What Guys Said 3

• The girl im sort of dating is 20.. Its fine

• Go for it.

• 7 years is not a big deal

What Girls Said 2

• I think the age gap is fine. Just as long as you like him.

• You're 18 so its perfectly okay. 18 is the legal age and he's only 25 . Go for it !