Why am I being rejected continuously?

I am a 23 years old ugly guy. I asked a question 3 years ago and I was saying that I was ugly and never gonna get a girl to go out with me. Opinions were like " you are not ugly, you can get laid sometime" and whomever I asked to go out with me rejected me and they told me the reason was my uglyness. Does my situation remain unchanged? Why am I being rejected continuously? Is this because I am ugly?

2mo Ok folks, I just gave up and I will never try it again. I am going to die alone and virgin. I accept my destiny

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's pretty difficult for a boy to not be able to get a girlfriend. However, here are five things that will drastically reduce or, even, completely get rid of a boy's ability to get a girlfriend:

1) The type of boy who stays at home all day and doesn't try to talk to girls for whatever reason... not even to girls online.

2) The type of boy who sees priorities as things he has time for and things he doesn't (ex. Thinks that school is of paramount importance. Studies all the time. Doesn't make friends and therefore doesn't talk to any girls casually. Doesn't take care of health). Priorities are not black-and-white. Too succeed, you have to try becoming a well-rounded person. This means thoroughly evaluating the importance of certain things in your life and allocating time/effort accordingly.

3) A boy who bitterly believes that no girl wants to be with him and "prepares for failure" whenever a girl does show interest (ex. not putting in effort in the chase because he believes that it will not end well anyways)

4) A boy who is not only unappreciative of all that he has in life but also has NO redeeming qualities. This severely limits his ability to appreciate a prospective girlfriend (girl ends up not feeling appreciated = unhappy in relationship) AND makes it hard for a girl to become interested or sustain her interest in him. A bad combination.

5) A boy who is not attracted to girls. Simple enough. If the boy is not interested in girls, he won't seek a girlfriend and won't be interested in the advances of any interested girls.

Copied from other source so don't give me much credit for it.

I am number 3

@UglyButHonorable So now you need to start working on this and improve yourself. You should either do something to bust your self esteem for example what you can do is to get some new cool clothes or dress better. It might sound stupid but it works for some people. Other thing is that you can go to counsellor to solve your problems. Even tho it doesn't solve your problem, it will improve your self esteem in some percentage. Another thing is just believe in yourself and try until you succeed.

The other thing is that women can so called sense you are taking yourself down and would not want to have a relationship with you. Why would they want someone who's not confident and put himself down all the time? By thinking that you can't get a girlfriend you are making a negative vibes as you should be more positive man.

Anyway, best of luck ;)

What Girls Said 10

• maybe ur just going after the wrng girls.
    fr every persn that rejects u, there is one that would totally date u.
    u just gotta keep looking.
    it might even b ur persnality that makes u ugly. or the way u dress, ur hygeine... could ba lot of things but ur NOT Ugly

At least 100 girls rejected me and they all were wrong girls?

well ur not ugly so it not that...

@nala_rawr and just as many men are going through the same thing millions upon millions of men are going through this and all that women can say is that we're the problem why we're single I can see a few here there but millions of men there's something wrong with this picture

• All that negativity shows in your aura and the way you carry yourself.

I doubt you are as ugly as you say but looks don't really stop people from dating.

I've met people that are unattractive to me romantically but I've never met an ugly person.

Do you find others ugly? Because thats just a reflection of how you see the world.. so try and purify your heart.

Stop lying about looks or confidence. People love ladybug but they run as fast as they can when they saw a cockroach

Anyone who takes care of their appearance can be attractive.
      Obviously I would never be with an overweight and lazy person but that's because their personality causes them to be this way.
      And they would hate me due to incompatibility.

Thats all about perception. Plenty of people love insects.
      You can't compare that though. We are supposed to be scared of some insects for our own safety cause you never know if they sting.

• Work on being comfortable with yourself and things that interest you like your ambitions. Even if you really are plain looking, there is absolutely no reason a girl won't date you and sleep with you. Turn her on in other ways... work with what you have ;)

Woah! That's a real tough one there. Oh wait, he has his rejections to help him cope with his sadness

women are to "hypergamy"

I think it's ridiculous to sit and say that men are the problem when there is probably about a million men that are single how can there be a million men that are the problem if their single there ain't noway I can see a few men here and there but a million that's getting a little carried away don't you think

• Maybe you're socially awkward.

Yea! Who would've guessed that! Totally wrong perception that I had

Maybe see a psychiatrist to help you with your abnormal insecurity and (sorry) immaturity levels...

You fix your social Awkwardness by approaching people cold turkey regardless of gender. Get used to creating a conversation with new people that you see everyday. You don't need to be their friends but, you can at least build your social skills. That's a big requirement for a lot of jobs

• Go gay!

• Because you're insecure af

• maybe your not real

That is the most stupid comment I've ever read.

If he wasn't real he would have been invisible.

• You shouldn't listen to whoever called you ugly. Boiii I've seen some fucked up looking people and YOU are not one them. You are attractive. I am not lying in any way because there is no reason to. You need to stop calling yourself ugly because that leads to insecurity and insecurity is such a turn off. If you were confident you'd get many more dates because your face looks good. Now smile my dear and realize that you'll find someone someday :)

• Maybe it is something you do

What Guys Said 12

• I'm a straight guy, so my opinion isn't worth a whole lot, but you honestly don't look ugly bro. I'd tell you if you did. I think that your lack of self confidence is what's killing your game.

• is that you in the photo?

Hmm, who's to say! Maybe it's his identical twin brother

I've seen guys a lot less attractive catch very attractive gals. It isn't a looks issue, I'm sure you could work on your looks and style some, that never hurts.

my guess is it is more your energy, if you are negative, introverted and such they don't respond well to that. Have you been told you are ugly by people growing up, by family, by girls you approach, or do you just say that to yourself? If you have that self image, it will come out when talking and girls pickup on it as negative energy, which is creepy. Girls feed off the guys energy.

• You give up too easily. Life is long, and we're still young. Find what makes you feel special and confident. If you don't have one, start making one. Go on online dates, look up some tips on dating girls, learn to dress better, ects. Remember this : if you don't love yourself, you can't expect someone else to love you.

• I mean it's not like the girl is going to say fuck me on the first date.

However maybe you need to try being macho and masculine, or maybe act confident.

I have never gone out with any girl. I was rejected all the time.

Me too dude, but sometimes you just gotta wait for the right one.

Maybe you're going for the hot preppy bitch chicks

• Because they sense the negativity boiling inside you, how bout you work on your damn self esteem. Step one stop calling yourself ugly and stop complaining about ugly. We can't all be super models

• oh shut the fuck up and think about something else for fucks sake

• I think, and I'm just giving my thought on this, but I think it's because you're ugly. But I'm just giving it a guess

• Cuz you keep whining about the same shit over A's over, apparently.

• If you're looking for a girl, what have you done to improve your chances to find one?

• you're not the only one

• dude you look like a regular guy
    trust me i have seen ugly
    you are far from it

• You're seriously not ugly, I don't know what girls you are trying for but something is up and it's not your looks , it must be your approach or the girls are way out of your league, are you only approaching white girls?

What's white girls got to do with it? If you think other races would be less picky, you're wrong. Unless you mean he should be dating girls who're looking for a green card or something.

I think it's your approach, they are just saying it to make you leave by insulting you

I agree with anon. Unless you're approaching nothing but 9s and 10s, you're not ugly and they're just saying that to get rid of you.