White Guys, would you ever let your future daughter date a black guy?

• Yes
    58% (18)
  • No
    42% (13)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not white but here is my answer. No, and before anyone gets angry, listen to me, It's not out of me being racist because I'm not. It's a fact that black men find it hard to commit to girls, there are so many women out there who are single moms because the black guy left. I'm not letting that happen to my daughter. Yeah i know it could happen with any coloured guy but it happens so often with black guys.

There are always exceptions though, some black guys are nice guys.

a lot*

@rbenjamin2 some*

What Guys Said 12

• If she's an adult, it's not up to me. If she's a minor, it would depend on the guy. It's not really a question of race.

No matter what her age and no matter how good the guy was, I would have a serious talk with her about the pressures she's likely to face. This applies to religion and ethnicity as well as race. Some of his family will probably have issues. Some of our extended family will have issues. Society definitely will. Love is blind, so I think it would be important that she understands what she's likely to face.

I would tell a son the same things, if I had one.

• A.

Yes, if he's a decent man, not a thug, same way I wouldn't want her dating white trailer trash.

• "let her"? so you mean like when they're (I have 2) under 18? Depends... but his skin sure as fuck wouldn't matter. how he's dressed, how he talks, how he looks at me, her, etc... that would matter.

• I have no problem with any race. but that being said I still would want an educated kid with a future and not a lazy bum.

• Thankfully I'll never have a daughter.

• even if she would date a White guy i would personally keep my shotgun near

• Why do I keep seeing this, what do you have against black people

• Why does race even matter

• Of course... who do you think i am, Tony Soprano? XD

• yes i would

• I'm an Asian in a relationship with a Blonde. Not sure whether eligible to answer or not.
    Anyway, theoretically, yes, because race doesn't matter. However, practically, not really likely. Black communities have the highest crime rate and Black men create most single moms.
    I don't care about why crime rate is high and why Black men create more single moms. This is not my case, and I have no responsibility to know, nor to solve it.
    The thing that matters is I need to do a "Due Diligence" on the man and his family (also woman and her family, in the case that I have a daughter). Then, Black men are their families are less likely to pass my "Due Diligence".
    Marriage is a commitment, but before commitment, it is a business.

• If he was educated and didn't listen to rap or hip hop, yes I would.

EVERYONE, listens to rap or hip hop... Lol...

No, not EVERYONE. There are plenty of people who don't like it.