True or false: Anything goes until it's official?

Why or why not? Halfway thought out answers appreciated.

Most Helpful Guy

• True - If i'm chatting or talking to a female online i can't say it's official
    until she is in my arms, loving each other, sharing hugs, sharing kisses,
    cuddling each other. But if I'm talking to 1 female online i don't go and
    share myself with other females unless i suspect or think she is not
    being truthful with me. That is when i do some research just to see
    how real she is and if she refuses to Skype than she's hiding something.

Most Helpful Girl

• Look, everyone has different ideas in regards to it. You should talk about it with the other person during the first date.

What Guys Said 14

• I guess I am "old school", but once you say "yes" to that very date you are exclusive with that person until you say you want to see other people.

• For me it really depends. If I meet someone and we both agree we're interested in each other and want to get to know each other before making it official then I usually don't get with other people (I assume that's what you mean) If neither of us seem to be making an interest in getting together then I usually do what I want because neither of us seem to be serious.

I despise people who show no serious effort in wanting to be with someone, but get mad if they talk to other people.

• What do you mean - Date other people - No, if you are seeing someone, you should just focus on them until it ends, no hall passes.

• Well personally I don't want to be in any relationship that isn't committed from the start. No casuals for this guy.

• Technically you are free to sleep with other people if you haven't agreed to be exclusive yet but a lot of men will lose interest if they were dating a girl and found out she was sleeping with other men on the side.

Ya but what if the guy was the one doing it?

Then you are free to stop seeing him if what he did turns you off.

• Shut. For me, anything goes until I get caught. But only if things end then. If not, its still open season.

• It may be true but I don't like it. If I'm seeing this girl and I really like her but haven't made it official yet I'd hope she would stay dedicated to just me and me dedicated to just her. It's just a classy thing I suppose.

• I'd say TRUE given the sparse information you have offered. I'm not sure what you mean by "official". If you mean when you have committed to just date one person as being official I think playing the field is okay before then.

• bullshit. if you think otherwhise you're both possible cheaters in disguise

• Oh dear lord pls don't

• I only pursue one woman at a time.

Even if the woman you really wanted was in another state and had already rejected you a couple times before?

The compromises were all on my side, and I'm just not sure that I can manage it and stay sane.

Ya she would need to be willing to give a little as well

• I guess so. But tbh I think the least you can expect is it is exclusive unless you state it isn't. It's unfair to take someone's time and stop them seeing other people if you are. It's really wrong in fact.

Would appreciate your help on question?

• These labels are open to interpretation.

How about when a woman asks for exclusivity in the dating phase? You are not official, you have an agreement to be monogamous, you just don't have the little title "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" . You are seeing each other regularly, having sex. If that tiny title is all that is missing, then what is the "big" step to "relationship"?

• No. If they are seeing anyone else past our first date I move on.

What Girls Said 0