How do do I deal with other guys hitting on my girlfriend and jealousy?

When we go out its hard for me not to get upset but I don't want to look like a dork or loser because I don't want to look insecure, I'm not the tallest guy in the World and when we go out most guys are taller than me and disrespect me while I'm walking with my girlfriend and hit on her or ask her for her number, sometimes they ignore me or try to intimidate me and I'm not gonna lie I do get scared because being shorter than 5"5, I have 5"10 or taller men or sometimes groups of men getting in my face. Other times it guys that have better cars or looks, etc, the reason why I am asking is because this always happens to me in every relationship I have had, I guess it's because like i said I don't look intimidating or like the sort of guy that will hold his ground, in most my relationships the women have left me and I can't blame them, how can I stand up for myself finally and stop letting other guys walk all over me and flirt with my girlfriend without getting into a fight, I don't want violence because I don't want to lose my job, and then I will really be ******, any advice and has this ever happened to any of you guys out there when your out with your girlfriend, how do you handle it?

Most Helpful Guy

• its not east
    but if keep like this she will lose respect for u

What Girls Said 1

• You should face your fear. Every time someone attempts to hit on your girlfriend, raise your voice and let them know that she is taken.

What Guys Said 2

• The fact that you are shorter doesn't mean anything, its probably how you carry yourself the reason why people treat you like that.

• she's playing games with you. she wants you to admit you like her, or even love her. jealousy is all a game