Why is it so hard to find a woman who loves you? Previous generations never had this problem?

• I have suggestions
  • I don't know

Most Helpful Girl

• Women have not abandoned their roles. Men have. Men now want a 50/50 relationship, a girl that works and cleans, and a lover and someone that at least offers to pay half the check. I could go on. Women just want what we have always wanted, security which means financial and a roof over our heads. Someone that treats us like women and wives and not a buddy. And more than half the women experience the most severe heartbreak when we have our first love so we carry on with this hurt and trash every relationship there on after. Women who provide for themselves look for specific qualities in men and that in itself is hard as we have no idea what we want when we ourselves are our own security. Gender roles are basically out the window.

Well spoken.

I have not abandoned anything. I truly do want a wife, ideally a stay at home mom, but if she must work, a woman who puts family first. A woman who is loving and caring, and can actually cook, a woman to spend the rest of my life with.

She's out there. The right girl for you is out there if you are willing to compromise. The likelihood that you will find a woman with your listed requirements AND looks like a 10 is unrealistic. Dating is all about finding what you need but in order to do that, you must get to know a gal. Don't expect a girl you like to be what you want her to be.

Most Helpful Guy

• > Because people actually had to communicate in person and spend time together

> Relationships have become; less "fix it" and more "throw it away" - it's just the general thing people do nowadays.

> The modern world of technology, nightclubs, Social media and Porn has changed the game, it allows people to communicate with more people and with more choice, people feel less inclined to stick to one thing

What Girls Said 12

• Everyone has always had a problem finding someone who they love and loves them back.

Take a good long look at yourself inside and out. Are you the kind of person someone would want to love the way you are now?

I am loving caring, generous, I work hard, have a stable job (though not rich). I am just a little lonely :(

Like I'm in no way saying you're a bad guy or a bad person but you need to look at yourself clearly

That is pathetic.

• Nothing has changed from previous generations. Generations before were just romanticized.

In some aspects perhaps. But if you actually talk to people of previous generations of people, and even do a little research on your own you find that in some aspects they are not. By simply assuming everything good about the past is romanticized you are making the same mistake that older people make when they assume things like "This generation is full of narcissists" etc.

• Part of the problem is the diverse definition of what love is. No one seems to understand that just because someone doesn't love you the way you think they should, doesn't mean they aren't loving you with all they are. Everyone loves differently, but that doesn't make their love untrue.

• You're delusional. In fact, marriage wasn't even about love in history's days.

Actually, you are delusional. All it takes is some simple conversations with your parents, or relatives, or older co-workers/friends/acquaintances, if you are really anti-social simply look up some marriage statistics, or literature/commentary from the past several decades.

The 20th century, yes, more than 100 years ago! It's the beginning of the 21st century now! 100 years. Spanning several generations... Are schools where you are really that bad?

I obviously know that, but 100 years is nothing compared to the past centuries where marriage was political

• previous generations didn't care that much about love 😒

They absolutely did and still do. It is the current generation of women, full of hate, bashing men that care not for love.

no, you're just resentful because you can't find someone

Your psychic powers are blocked, I am not resentful, well maybe of trolls who engage in ad hominem attacks, I am frustrated with the current subculture of women. Your willingness to insult me just helps prove my observation correct.

• Lol. Previous generations ago women where marrying men twice their age for money.

Actually if you spend about 2 minuets on google you will find that the vast majority of marriages were to people their own ages (within 2 years).

I mean do you think at all or just say whatever random shit you think will make someone else feel bad?

• Previous generations didn't have the distractions we have today, 1985 home computers were introduced, its come a long way since then so much so we carry one in our pockets. Meaning we lost human interaction

• bcoz in previous time, women are not suppose to work, it always family arrangement to get marry. nowadays, women have educations and career, so yeah, it's quite hard as some of them are really committed to success in their career, dating or meeting a man to settle down is a problem for them too. so i think both gender need to put more effort into it this day, compare to the previous time

I certainly am...

• Is that so...

• They had arranged mariage which is not better.

• You can't find love. Love usually finds you 😉

People keep believing that, until they grow old and die.

• Women didn't love men, they just weren't allowed to work and had to marry to survive. Don't flatter yourself.

that's pretty cold. Would you also say that women don't love men currently?

Ice cold perspective

What a load of crap, women and men have always loved each other. What we have here is nothing but a hateful sexist feminist.

What Guys Said 12

• in my opinion, too many women have their egos inflated, to the point that they have unrealistic standards in a man.

Contrary to popular belief, men overall don't have high standards. Most simply want a decent looking woman that loves him. Don't let all this big-talk some guys say fool you.

• Previous generations DID have this problem. But they married young because it was expected of them (women married for money/security all the time) and there were no reasons not to.

• cos now you have to be "special" in order to get a girl. ie. high status male, or at least looking like it. which means you must have all the right things to get a girl, the look, the ideals matched, a long dick and a nice instgram portfolio.

before you just had to be a Man. now if you're a male whore, and aplly all i wrote up here, you can have the all girls you want.

I don't know why so many girls are downvoting you from what I have observed this is spot on. What is a good Instagram portfolio? I am not into social media much.

Yes yes, a marriage girl, I have dated way too many of those shallow sluts who pretend to be marriage girls, I want a real marriage girl!

you will find her when you least expect it man. for now just bang whores and attention seeking sluts

• There's an element of luck to it. It usually comes down to self confidence and how willing you are to put yourself out there.

• Because you touch yourself at night.

• I don't know

• Too many choices for women these days especially on dating websites. A minority of guys date the majority of girls until they hit the wall. Women who use dating websites are serial daters who date up until the age of thirty when the realise that they've hit the wall and must take whatever they can get. You need to get a girl younger than you still in her twenties (preferably eatly twenties). If all the apples are rotten in the barrel then pick it fresh from the tree.

Yea even with younger women, it is harder. It's like they are incapable of loving anything but themselves, their phones, or their material possessions (maybe their dog).

true but if you want a good woman go to church

I've tried all the women there are married or 80+ year old widows :(

• There isn't as much danger around to make women need the protection of a man. The social hierarchy of man owning women, was because other men were insane, so girls chose one crazy man protector, rather than having to deal with many crazy men.

• Remind me tmrow and I'll show you two questions I wrote which help answer! Indeed your opinion may help, OK?

• Sure they did but girls where taught to be nice and the men where real men

True, today girls are taught they are superior to men, and that men should be hated.

• Yes they did. Guys were just more expected not to moan about it than they are now.

• Yes they did. Not only do you not know women, you don't know history.

It is you who don't know history. Try actually talking to people of previous generations, or spend a few minutes on google looking up facts, instead of feminist propaganda.