What are some ways girls would like to be asked?

Cute meaningful ways to ask your girl to homecoming for her last year in high school?

Most Helpful Girl

• Be creative, ask for help from her friends, keep it simple (people with crazy proposals tend to go way too far)

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, so you want it to be special, something she's not going to forget, but you don't want to go all Stephen Spielberg on her and make it a massive production, because that will cost.
    You could learn some calligraphy, pen a romantic poem to her asking her to prom and have it delivered. I did that when I was your age, and I found out that the young lady still has the letter stashed and she treasures it to this day.

What Girls Said 7

• The news, her car writing on it, do it on facebook create a whole page for her invite everyone from you school to it then create a scavenger hunt she needs to follow and she needs to do selfies at every one and upload them to the page but you need to be clever to pull it off... go buy TONS of tea lights and write her name with them on a big ass hill and have someone bring her up there..

• I wish I had ideas for you but I am not creative and I am not romantic by nature so I do not have any fun, cute meaningful ways to suggest.

I did see someone send a basket to the girls' house that had cute balloons and flowers asking her if you wanted to go to the dance. I thought that was sweet and cute.

Good luck to you and have fun at the dance. :)

• Just ask.

• What kind of girl is this? What sort of things does she like? I can't give ideas with a blank canvas...

She's a senior so it's her last year. I don't want to make it cheesy or anything. I want to do something cute and memorable. She's really active and athletic. She's into ROTC and knows a lot of people. She's smart, funny, good sense of humor (basically all around perfect) and a lot of other things. She used to play lacrosse but doesn't anymore

• pinterest has awesome ideas. be thoughtful and make her feel special

• tell your crush/girlfriend/person who you want to ask to meet you at the place where you want to tell her, then get a few of your friends to hold up signs that spell out "P-R-O-M-?" or use something she likes to create a wsy to ask her out.
    that's at least how i see it in the pictures.

• My brother gave his crush a lion stuffed animal and a card that said "I'd be lion if I said I didn't want to go to homecoming with you" But our school mascot is a lion. I thought it was cute though.

What Guys Said 1

• Not American so i dont get the big deal of homecomings/ proms. My school had a similar thing but no one made over the top 'proposals' to them. Just simply ask. To hell with the women that expect some grand gesture just to go to some dance. For me, i would put my efforts into making the night special for her. That doesn't have to mean a limo, or sex at the end.. just make it a nice night with some little things she would like. Dont feel the need to compete with others methods either- go with your own style :)