She said if she can "sleep over" in my apartment but she's only 17? ?

This girl I've been friends with through Facebook shocks me by sending me a text talking about lets get
"fucked up tonight at the beach" "but let me sleep over, ill tell my parents ill be at my friends"...
1st of all I don't know how she got my number, & she use to be my sisrer's friend, its how i know her..
2nd i only date woman not girls under 21.
3rd its Monday wtf.
She would message me through Facebook but never anything out of line usually just a " heyy frankie, how you doing blah blah blah"
I did notice she would stare at me hard when ever my sis brought her around, she would just keep starring.
Anyways i told her straight up to stop the fuckery, im making too much money to get caught up with this shit. I've thought about telling her parents but they'll probably beat her. She has an older sister & im thinking on telling her instead.
More shocking is that this girl is actually a straight A student from what my sis has talked..
What should i do?
& im 26 grown ass man

Most Helpful Girl

• If she gets crazy, tell her parents?

What Girls Said 11

• You say:

"Listen, you're a nice kid and all but I'm not comfortable getting wasted on the beach with a 17 year old girl, it isn't appropriate, and I'm not comfortable with you lying to your parents and staying at my place. It looks bad on me and I don't see you as anything more than a friend, and frankly a kid."

• Be very afraid. She sounds very immature and she could get you in trouble. It doesn't matter if she's a straight A student, she doesn't sound innocent. I know of too many young girls manipulating guys in your situation. She's can be one of those crazy enough to get her pregnant or something.

• You are such a little puss.. Just give it to her. she's 17 big deal, she's just horny and needs you thats all you little puss

• Ignore the child.

• Ignore her and tell her that she needs to relax.

• What more can you do?

You've told her straight "NO". Job done.

If not... tell the sister.

• Let her come than call her sister and tell her to pick her up.

• Stay true to your values. If you don't feel comfortable, then don't do it.

• Tell her dad.
    & Wait for her to be legal

• DONT DO ITTT!

• Just have sex with her.. Or she will keep coming for you. I would have sex with you if i was her =)

What Guys Said 12

• You should grow up and stop being a kid.

She's 17, less than 1 year off from being 18 and legally responsible for herself.

That means, tell her no, and move on. If she asks why say she's too young to be with a guy your age. Stop it with this "I'll tell your mommy" and "I'll tell your sister" crap. If she was 16 or under yeah sure tell them, but she is about to be an adult. Which means she needs to become mature and understanding. You 'telling' on her will only add to the drama and make things worse.

• Time to play the game.
    Would you give it to her and then take it from behind from Mr Bacon in the prison shower?
    Or would you wait for a year so she's legal , and Mr Bacon's purple dragon stays away from your chocolate cavern?

• Yeah, don't do that.

• This is why 26-year-olds shouldn't be chatting up 17-year-old girls.

Just tell her that you're not interested. And I think you should consider stopping talking to her.

1st of all I've know her for a while now and she is more of a school girl, if she looked more of a wild child i would had never even befriend her on FB, That type of behavior from her came out of nowhere, I've always noticed that i was attracted to her but i never thought she would call me out like that..
      She's been blocked now

I'm not trying to make you feel bad or anything like that. All I'm saying is that weird things can happen when an older dude befriends a much younger girl. Even if it remained 100% platonic, it's probably not worth the headache.

Anyway, good call on your part.

• If she is legal in your area for age of consent, I say go for it. 👌

• First off make sure it was her who sent the messages - you don't know if someone hacked her account or if she left her Facebook open and someone else decided to play a prank.

She called me on my phone and then text me.. I dont even know who gave her my number lol

• if she's in trouble, take care of her.

• who gives a shit if she's 17? she'll be 18 soon so give her what you want

• Why do you need us to make that decision for you. Just tell her to grow up and say no.

• Deliver her to me okay?

• Do it you pussy

• Let her sleep over. I doubt anything will happen.