Do you think girls should treat guys the way they treat girls in relationships?

You know how guys always treat girls with respect, and spoil them and treat them like princesses, do you think girls should do the same sort of thing for guys (treat them like princes)? Or do you think only the guy should do it since he's the one taking the girl away from her family?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, i would expect the same treatment i give to her.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• It would certainly be appreciated by me, but I don't view it as necessary

• of course

• Yes they should

What Girls Said 3

• LOL guys don't always treat women like princesses? however the ones who do treat their women like queens should be treated like kings in return

• Couple of things... the way you are making it sound like all or most guys do that is an absolute joke and is simply untrue. Sure some may, but don't make it sound like that's a given. Secondly, sure i think girls should treat their guy as nicely as they are treated themselves. In my opinion, the private parts one has between their legs shouldn't give them any sort of preferential treatment as far as how nicely they are treated.

• XD Who do you talk about guys don't do that anymore. They take a girl for bringing money and having sex without have to look good