For the ones who got back with your ex, how long were you guys apart before you tried again? Are you still together? What happened?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is the past and not presently, but when I did it took perhaps maybe.. 4 months we were in contact though and saw each other once a week and then gradually increased. We aren't still together however we see each other because we share a dog lol. What happened? Saw lack of effort and nothing really changed for the better.

Can you tell me what you think about my situation? It's up in the reply of the first person

sometimes but too much time can lead them other directions.

I feel like when she sees me those feelings will come rushing back.

What Girls Said 2

• me and my ex were apart for probably 2-3 months before we tried again, it only lasted a good week or so though. You need to realize you and your ex split for a reason and people don't change overnight. It takes time and normally why you guys spilt will reoccur. I've gotten back together with a different ex before as well and we were split for probably 5 months we only lasted for 2 weeks again. Things end for reasons, leave them be.

I'd been dating this girl for 9 months, everything was great. She loved bringing me around her family, her mom loved me and she often discussed a future together. About a month ago she broke up with me, we didn't talk for like 3 weeks then started talking again. We hung out one night had sex and went out and good food together. Her feelings were showing a lot that night. About 4 or 5 days later we go to dinner where she is telling me how much she missed me and still loves me. I even caught her on the car ride over staring at me multiple times saying I look really good. Dinner went really well. She also told me she wasn't interested in anyone else. When it came time to drop her off she was all over me kissing me and everything. Next day she text me saying "everything I said at dinner was true, I just can't even understand myself right now, I love you and will call you Sunday. Goodnight" she never called Sunday. Then the next day text me saying "I can't do this anymore"

She probably just thinks it's best if she moves on from you so is distancing herself so she loses feelings. Maybe she thinks things aren't worth another shot anymore as she most liekly broke up with you for a reason the first time.

You think time and space might bring her back? Because I know the second she looks at me again she will have feelings. This girl really loved me and said I was her best

• Haha we were on and off for 2 years. we're not together. I hate him. he hates me. usually I find that if it doesn't work the first time it probably won't work the next.

What Guys Said 0